The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why not make a comprimise? Live on campus for the first year you'll experience life at Keele like alot of others. And then live at home for the other 2 years? Or with friends you meet?

In my first year there was a girl in my block who was from Wolstanton which is like 15 mins if that in the car? Though I never understood why she bothered since she always went home :/

Anyway, it's up to you :smile:
aa
Reply 22
Go to Keele but move out. That way it will be less boring - you will be with other students, you will get a very good degree and it wouldn't really be any more expensive than if you moved out to go to another uni.

EDIT: decoy got there first :biggrin:
Reply 23
i'd think that its worth going wherever you'd be happiest... if you arent happy there, then you might not make it through the 3 years without switching anyway. if this is your chance to do something you dont want to regret it later...
Look. I'm from Birmingham, and I'm going to Keele uni. Its not too bad, I'm gonna have nights out in Brum and Manchester. I'm staying at keele though even if that means I have to mission it to another city for a good night out because I doubt electricity is even existant round there never mind club music haha lol, nah just go for your instincts.
Reply 25
You won't make friends because you will be living at home?
Just go out with your friends to Birmingham or surrounding areas and stay over at theirs for the night, if your parents wouldn't mind.
Reply 26
University of Manchester is the best out of all of those for sciences and I'm not being biased. It's in a great city too. Sorted :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending