The Student Room Group

Faking intetnationational grades

I’m almost finishing high school and i live outside the uk. recently i’ve been thinking about studying medicine in the uk, but that will be very hard to me since my grades are not the best due to a lot of tragedies that happened in my life the past 2 years. i know that if i take the UCAT/BMAT tests i will do well, i learn very fast and like to study. the problem (hs grades) could be surpassed by me faking my grades, but i don’t know if that’s too risky. do uk universities check my real grades with the hs or do they just trust me (if there’s nothing too suspicious)? help me! if this idea is stupid, what do you think i can do to get into a medicine undergrad course in the uk? thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by jwdinis
I’m almost finishing high school and i live outside the uk. recently i’ve been thinking about studying medicine in the uk, but that will be very hard to me since my grades are not the best due to a lot of tragedies that happened in my life the past 2 years. i know that if i take the UCAT/BMAT tests i will do well, i learn very fast and like to study. the problem (hs grades) could be surpassed by me faking my grades, but i don’t know if that’s too risky. do uk universities check my real grades with the hs or do they just trust me (if there’s nothing too suspicious)? help me! if this idea is stupid, what do you think i can do to get into a medicine undergrad course in the uk? thank you!

They will want your certificates ... don't be foolish
Yeah they do check that your certificates are genuine - they scan the certificate number and check it with the issuing body, so don't do that - it won't go well and could have consequences of you being unable to apply to any UK universities.
Forging documents like this would be a fitness to practice issue. Even if you got away with it to get onto a medical degree you would be risking being chucked out of the profession at any point if it came to light.
Reply 4
You’d be like Mike Ross from suits. Even if it were possible, would you want your whole career built on a lie?
Of course your idea is stupid.
Silly guy :eek:
What a wonderful thought process to start a fulfilling career in medicine.

The entitlement was extraordinary too.
Original post by jwdinis
do uk universities check my real grades with the hs or do they just trust me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending