The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can you not ask for it to be changed?
Reply 2
The guy doing the IDs had this 'Don't even think about it' face.... I shriveled with fear and just moved on... LOL!

I might just "lose" it in a few weeks and get a replacement. I hope they don't have my photo saved for just such an occurrence.
OMG OMG!!!!! I HATE MY UNI ID.......please stfu and get over it.
Who gives a ****?
Reply 5
i think many ppl feel the same.. just hide it and not show anyone
It'll probably be a whole 3 years, we havent been given new ID each year :biggrin:

My photo is awful. Im guessing the machine messed up or something as I have a purple face and a massive finger print across it in my library card picture.
Reply 7
I hate all my ID photos but at the end of the day it's not a big issue and you should just get on with it.
Reply 8
@ Those telling me to piss off
Oh the beauty of freedom of speech..... It's your right as well as mine so I won't exhibit ignorance about it....
Reply 9
Yeah, mine sucks too. The number of people I actually showed it to in a year? About three. All three of which were elderly, severe, female librarians. It's really not that important.
It's not like you will introduce yourself to new people by smashing your ID card in their faces :yes:
We got to upload our own photo via the Internet this year, luckily!

I'm sure it isn't so bad that it would frighten anyone!
hmm im having my school photo taken tomorrow :woo:
Heaven-Ly
The guy doing the IDs had this 'Don't even think about it' face.... I shriveled with fear and just moved on... LOL!

I might just "lose" it in a few weeks and get a replacement. I hope they don't have my photo saved for just such an occurrence.

I hate to burst your balloon - but the picture will most likely be saved onto their system under your name!! I hate my uni ID too, but gawd sake its not biggy! Also if you loose your ID some uni's charge for replacements - my uni charges £10!

So I would think about your options wisely!
Mine too =( I sent in a passport photo which wasn't an AMAZING picture but it would do, I guess it was the scanning of it that made it all blotchy and weird.

PTSH.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's uni ID. Seriously, grow up.
I'm sure it's not that bad. Seriously, this won't make or break the enjoyment of your uni experience.
Reply 17
Don't blame it on the id.

That's what you look like love.

bouncers don't look at it and go is this yours do they, no because it does infact look like you.

If it's ugly then unfortunately....... you get my drift.
I hate mine, it barely looks like me. Furthermore, ive been stuck with it the last 5 years and I have a horrid feeling they arn't going to update it for my PhD so it will be with me a total 8 years.
If ever a conversation runs dry: "Oh, have a look at how **** my uni photo looks" :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending