The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Sephrenia
The straws were amazing. We ended up with 5 or 6 random guys joining us for the straws xD

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9335&id=503163575&l=fc64bebcc3 < Photos =D

and, Hi Jangradress xD =P

Yes, I'm sure it was the straws they were after :p:

SaphMB
I'm in, it sounds like fun.

Ahh, this has happened many a time

I see you also speak with experience :five:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
FiveFiveSix

Indeed:yep:
FiveFiveSix
Yes, I'm sure it was the straws they were after :p:

Hell yeah xD

Was such amazing fun - especially infecting the Impy with straws - random people jsut kept coming up to me and asking me 'Can I have a straw?'. I am Queen of Straws xD or, a Strawberry xD
Sephrenia
Hell yeah xD

Was such amazing fun - especially infecting the Impy with straws - random people jsut kept coming up to me and asking me 'Can I have a straw?'. I am Queen of Straws xD or, a Strawberry xD

I see :yep: So you're head of Straw Logistics this time around?
Reply 24
Exceter...

You mean Sexeter?
FiveFiveSix
I see :yep: So you're head of Straw Logistics this time around?

Poundland don't have any more straws in =(

Lols, tis Exeter, not Exceter =P But yes, Sexeter is a well known name xD
Sephrenia
Poundland don't have any more straws in =(

Lols, tis Exeter, not Exceter =P But yes, Sexeter is a well known name xD

Disgraceful. Damn poundland and their poor grasp of supply and demand.

Tell me more about this 'Sexeter' of which you speak... :holmes:
Reply 27
As an Exeter resident I would suggest a Thursday as it is student night.

I would recommend TimePiece as a good place to end up.
I don't like timepiece. Firehouse is good for a group of people who don't really know each other - cheap wine, and pizza!
Sephrenia
I don't like timepiece. Firehouse is good for a group of people who don't really know each other - cheap wine, and pizza!

I went to firehouse last year, it's really nice for the price.
MaccyG
As an Exeter resident I would suggest a Thursday as it is student night.

I would recommend TimePiece as a good place to end up.

I'm getting the idea that everyone wants to go pubbing/clubbing ? I was thinking more of a meet up outside on the grass with nibbles, bit of food, drinks as people want, music etc (I'm happy to provide some/all/majority of this) (as I don't drink :rolleyes: ) . I'm sure you guys have better ideas though :biggrin:
Somewhere we can actually hear ourselves talk would be good too. Shall we pencil in a provisional date and facebook it or something?
scarlettroxane
I'm getting the idea that everyone wants to go pubbing/clubbing ? I was thinking more of a meet up outside on the grass with nibbles, bit of food, drinks as people want, music etc (I'm happy to provide some/all/majority of this) (as I don't drink :rolleyes: ) . I'm sure you guys have better ideas though :biggrin:

I like this idea.
scarlettroxane

I'm keen for something similar to that or going out for a meal or something as I don't really drink either.
FiveFiveSix
Somewhere we can actually hear ourselves talk would be good too. Shall we pencil in a provisional date and facebook it or something?

What about Friday 2nd October ? Any one have any objections ?
RobbeeRascal
I'm keen for something similar to that or going out for a meal or something as I don't really drink either.

Yeh cool may be we could go out to pizza hut/ any other nice cheapish restaurant that people agree on, or we could use my idea and order in some food :smile: ?
scarlettroxane

Sounds good to me. Another reason I have for preferring something on-campus, or at least close to, is that I'm rather incapacitated at the moment :stickyman:
scarlettroxane

Should be fine here, everyone should swap facebook details or something?
Oo a meet up, count me in! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending