The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
But I dont want to be a vet :frown:
Well I never knew I went to a male-dominated university - how interesting...or not...I'm not sure what it is...

Let's see if anybody bases their choices on this :p:
Reply 3
jamz0770
But I dont want to be a vet :frown:

My exact thought process :P
Reply 4
Damn. King's College London - 40:60.
Reply 5
MDEH8176
Damn. King's College London - 40:60.

Lol I was confused by this until I saw your profile..

May I recommend Imperial College London? :p:
Reply 6
discombobulation
Well I never knew I went to a male-dominated university - how interesting...or not...I'm not sure what it is...

Let's see if anybody bases their choices on this :p:

It's not the sort of thing you'd notice if you're doing a subject like English...:p:
hobnob
It's not the sort of thing you'd notice if you're doing a subject like English...:p:

Is studying English evidence of my inability to extinguish between male and female anatomy? :p:
Reply 8
iwilson03
Lol I was confused by this until I saw your profile..

May I recommend Imperial College London? :p:

I'll have to make do with the 40% (of which about 2% are likely to be gay). Frightening statistic. Oh well, LSE's only round the corner...
Reply 9
MDEH8176
I'll have to make do with the 40% (of which about 2% are likely to be gay). Frightening statistic. Oh well, LSE's only round the corner...

Well forget about LSE being around the corner because you actually ARE IN LONDON which means big gay scene I would assume (capital city, lots of people etc etc)

Also I reckon every uni has some sort of gay society, so I wouldn't worry about the statistics toooo much.
Reply 10
discombobulation
Is studying English evidence of my inability to extinguish between male and female anatomy? :p:

You said that, not me.:p:
What I meant was that if you're doing a course which is predominantly done by female students, you may be less likely to notice that male students are in the majority overall.
Reply 11
iwilson03
Well forget about LSE being around the corner because you actually ARE IN LONDON which means big gay scene I would assume (capital city, lots of people etc etc)

Also I reckon every uni has some sort of gay society, so I wouldn't worry about the statistics toooo much.

Definitely. I'm at King's for the degree. London's bound to offer plenty more opportunities than Somerset!
Reply 12
KCL :coma:
Reply 13
My highest is York with 46:54 :/
Does anyone know what the average ratio is for history btw?
Reply 14
how comes there are more universitires that have more females and also more females by a large(r) amount?
Reply 15
Goldsmiths College, London 34:66

I knew that from the start.. and even my course is very female..damn i guess? lol
hobnob
You said that, not me.:p:
What I meant was that if you're doing a course which is predominantly done by female students, you may be less likely to notice that male students are in the majority overall.

Confused...I know about two males on my course...TWO!
Reply 17
Figures are from half a decade ago :frown:
Reply 18
taheki
Figures are from half a decade ago :frown:

Its Daily Mail, what did you expect? :P
imperial, sausage fest!!

Latest

Trending

Trending