Oxford/Imperial
UCL
Kings/St.geroges
Birmingham

with 11 A* at GCSE

4 A at AS level

A*A*AA predictions

615 UKCAT :frown:

What are my chances at Kings i want to apply there and what about oxford and imperial?

Apply Imperial instead of ucl I dont need this sort of competition lol
Reply 2
a.sehgal
so the thing is i have asked enough people but i am apply for

Oxford/Imperial
UCL
Kings/St.geroges
Birmingham

with 11 A* at GCSE

4 A at AS level

A*A*AA predictions

615 UKCAT :frown:

What are my chances at Kings i want to apply there and what about oxford and imperial?

Nobody can tell you whether you've got a cat in hell's chance at Oxford or Imperial until you've sat the BMAT.

All anybody can say is that you would appear to be in as good a position as anyone else. It's impossible to predict otherwise.
This is like your seventh thread about this.

No one can rate your chances so just apply to the places you would like to spend the next 5/6 years of your life. It's as simple as that.
Reply 4
its hardly an easy decision especially when your career advisor at college is awful , im sorry im just worried
Unless you're a socially retarded leper, you've got into Brum already.

So - following on from that, you've got into medical school, and not much else matters.

Gratz.
plus, might I add it's not a hard decision.

just apply to whereever you like the looks of, except obviously sheffield, newcastle/durham, and in my opinion scotland - and avoid 3 bmats.
wat do st george want for the ukcat
Reply 8
Toiletpaper8

just apply to whereever you like the looks of, except obviously sheffield, newcastle/durham, and in my opinion scotland - and avoid 3 bmats.

Any reasons why..........
Reply 9
BLACK N WHITE

"Candidates not offering GCSE and A level qualifications or lower achievements than those mentioned will be considered on their merits paying particular attention to their UKCAT score among other things."

:dontknow:
BLACK N WHITE
You are only required to sit the test. It really only comes into consideration if you are placed on the waiting list.
Reply 11
Toiletpaper8

Why avoid scotland???
DR_X

High UKCAT cut-offs

acas13
Why avoid scotland???

In my opinion, whilst there not being anti-English bias, there is certainly some pro-Scottish bias. It wouldn't make sense if the Scottish Parl' decided to scrap fees for Scottish people, only for Scottish people to find that they can't get into Scottish unis.

This is, my opinion of course.
Toiletpaper8
In my opinion, whilst there not being anti-English bias, there is certainly some pro-Scottish bias. It wouldn't make sense if the Scottish Parl' decided to scrap fees for Scottish people, only for Scottish people to find that they can't get into Scottish unis.

Like what happened in one of the Scandinavian countries. :teehee:
Reply 14
Toiletpaper8
High UKCAT cut-offs

That is fair enough, most scottish unis make no secret of the fact they like admitting people from the local area, although I don't think it is likely to be detremental to anyone else applying. They will give the best (in their opinion) applicants a place at the end of the day.
DR_X

newcastle sheffield require high marks 670+ together with kings and barts i think that require quite high ukcat grades
as for scotland i think theres greater amount of competition as scots or much of them apply there
Reply 16
should i go for st.georges where ill get an interview and it will be hard to get in after that or kings with a ukcat of 615 but 11A*?? i wanna go Kings ! but chances?
a.sehgal
should i go for st.georges where ill get an interview and it will be hard to get in after that or kings with a ukcat of 615 but 11A*?? i wanna go Kings ! but chances?

Which uni do you like the most? Interview stage at SGUL isn't easy, don't they interview lotttttttttttttttts of people...?
Reply 18
yeah they interview loads!, I like kings but i dont know how they will view my ukcat
Noone knows for sure tbh. You either take the risk, or you don't.

Latest

Trending

Trending