The Student Room Group

Do you think I failed my college interview?

I just did a college interview and I feel like I failed it. It was supposed to last like 20 minutes but only lasted like 6-10 minutes (Probably 6 minutes (T-T)). I asked my friend and she said that hers lasted about 20-30 minutes. I answered all the questions a bit vaguely as all I want to say is already in my personal statement and I didn't ask about anything at the end of the interview. What do you guys think?
Original post by HaIifqx
I just did a college interview and I feel like I failed it. It was supposed to last like 20 minutes but only lasted like 6-10 minutes (Probably 6 minutes (T-T)). I asked my friend and she said that hers lasted about 20-30 minutes. I answered all the questions a bit vaguely as all I want to say is already in my personal statement and I didn't ask about anything at the end of the interview. What do you guys think?

Short interviews are rarely a good sign, I'm afraid. Six minutes is very short, especially if others are lasting 20 - 30 minutes. :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by HaIifqx

Was this a state sixth form college?
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79

Was this a state sixth form college?

It's a sixth form college
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia

Short interviews are rarely a good sign, I'm afraid. Six minutes is very short, especially if others are lasting 20 - 30 minutes. :frown:

I was really nervous about the interview but she looked quite happy when I was with her so I don't really know
Reply 6
Original post by HaIifqx
It's a sixth form college

Then they cannot use an interview as part of the selection - it's just to gather information.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by DataVenia

False alarm. My friends interview was about 10 minutes. No need to worry about it now:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending