The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
27Charlie27
Easy subject, I was just wondering as have just sent off my ucas and would quite like to know what type as guys i'll be heading off to meet. I've applied to...Nottingham, Bristol, Oxford Brookes, Sheffield and Exeter.

Nice choice.
CombineHarvester
WTF?!?!?! :rofl:

Umphh...I haven't been to uni yet so I wasn't talking about attractive uni students! I was just saying, I have never actually met someone well spoken with good grades that isn't physically gorgeous, or at least good looking! Certainly 80% plus of guys at Birmingham's open day were yummy and kind of posh :p:
Strand Polytechnic, for sure.
Reply 43
CombineHarvester
WTF?!?!?! :rofl:

No I'm being harsh. I think you're wrong though, the more attractive guys are generally the ones who do more practical subjects compared to the ones say, at Imperial who study computer science. I'm sure you can imagine the stereotypical science student compared to one who studies a more creative subject or something like economics, finance etc. or a sport. I wouldn't say the universities at the bottom of the scale have "ugly" males either. Maybe wealthier boys appear more attractive but that's more to do with grooming, styling and media who usually focus on wealthy men, e.g. Gossip Girl. Working class men usually dress in cheaper clothing like tracksuits and wear baseball caps with skinheads underneath and never go to the dentist or gym making them "ugly".

Lol, can't believe how far from the truth that is.

Latest