The Student Room Group
Well, what areas (if any) are you particularly interested in? Do you like working with children/animals? Maybe a primary school or a vets. Go with your interests.
Reply 2
I've not got one particular interest, thats whats making it harder to decide on one:smile:!
I'd pretty much do anything as long as it's not sporty, or more than about 10 miles away.
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/What_jobs_would_suit_me___Prospects_Planner_/Login_to_My_Prospects2/p!ejgFgXm?mode=try_pp

Take this quiz (or any other like it) which will tell you what careers might suit you. Read a bit about the ones that come out on top, choose the one you like the sound of the most, and then come back and ask us for more specific advice regarding finding a placement for that field.
You need to think what kinda of career you want and then go from there.
Hello, if you are only in year 10 you should not really worry about work experience. However, if you have decided what you want to do in the future maybe you can contact any business which interests you. If you have not yet decided what you want to do in the future then ask for placements at different places like in news agent (journalism work), hospice (medical related experience) etc.

Good luck finding somewhere to do work experience!!! and remember to concentrate on your GCSEs as well!!

Latest

Trending

Trending