The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
The only reason to do so would be easier clean up of injuries (footballers are women so no problem there) and easier for leg massages (footballers don't do enough to need that) and possibly speed for the swimmers but a suit would be better.
Reply 81
Yes, because I have to.
Bishamon
Yes, because I have to.

Why?
Reply 83
Powerlifter
Why?

Competition, I assume it would be easier for the judges to see seperations. Its not like I have alot of hair anyway, some on my legs and stomach but nothing special.
Bishamon
Competition, I assume it would be easier for the judges to see seperations. Its not like I have alot of hair anyway, some on my legs and stomach but nothing special.

I thought you were fatty fat fat fat at the moment? So why shave now?

Also you got these vids and pics for us yet? I am interested to see in a non homo way what you have done so far.
Reply 85
Powerlifter
I thought you were fatty fat fat fat at the moment? So why shave now?

Also you got these vids and pics for us yet? I am interested to see in a non homo way what you have done so far.

Not now:rolleyes:

But when I get to contest time I will be shaving because I have to. Ive posted some pics of myself already, vids are on the way.
Bishamon
Not now:rolleyes:

But when I get to contest time I will be shaving because I have to. Ive posted some pics of myself already, vids are on the way.

Where are the pictures? [no homo]
Reply 87
Gone Revising
Where are the pictures? [no homo]

Here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1053617&page=3

Scroll down to the three pics of the black guy who looks like a jackass, yeah thats me in October 2008 and early this year.
I remember now. You look quite big there [no homo]. How much has changed now? When will you next compete?
Reply 89
Gone Revising
I remember now. You look quite big there [no homo]. How much has changed now? When will you next compete?

September 28th 2010, East midlands qualifiers, again. But this time I wont **** up my diet and I should be very successful in the 21 and under as well as the 90kg+
Good luck :smile:
Reply 91
Yes.

And to those guys here who say it's gay, please read this: http://www.helium.com/items/420063-should-men-shave-their-legs

Shaving legs does not make you less of a man but some people don't wanna understand it. Narrow mindedness.
I shave my legs, arms, armpits and pubes :smile:

Latest