The Student Room Group

Opinion from the ladies

When I’m going to just hangout with a girl is it best to be clean shaved? Or should I just have a 5 o’clock shadow instead? If there any ladies reading this I would like to hear your opinion, because I am preparing for the right girl to come into my life. Thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy the rest of your day.
Reply 1
This is so sweet. Ask her though, just casually ask whether she prefers clean shaven or bearded men. I personally like a clean shaven guy, but my best friend prefers bearded... I think many women do prefer a well maintained, short beard though.
I'd say shave - idk why it seems more "clean"
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Your nana
This is so sweet. Ask her though, just casually ask whether she prefers clean shaven or bearded men. I personally like a clean shaven guy, but my best friend prefers bearded... I think many women do prefer a well maintained, short beard though.

Oh thank you for saying “this is so sweet” I really do appreciate it. A friend who I know told me since I am such a good person, when it comes to dating a women I deserve the best. Not women who are immature, or all those that laugh uncontrollably.
Reply 4
Original post by Emmmaaaa...

Thank you Emma for taking the time to write to me, I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon.
Reply 5
Original post by Your nana

Thank you so much for saying “this is so sweet” I really do appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon and weekend.
Reply 6
Original post by Emmmaaaa...

Thank you Emma, for your reply as well I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon and weekend as well.
I prefer the more rugged look that comes with having some stubble.

But you do what feels comfortable to you.
Reply 8
Original post by Crazed cat lady
I prefer the more rugged look that comes with having some stubble.

But you do what feels comfortable to you.

Well I understand where you are coming from. When I was growing up my mum told me, to always be clean shaved. I always knew being clean shaven was the way to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending