Meh.
Reply 81
Conor C
I really just don't like Islam. At all.

Meh.

Care to elaborate?
Reply 82
Mann18
The biggest failing of any religion imo is that they can't see into the future, surely if God is omniscient, He/She can see what will happen and so set out guidlines accordingly.

"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming." [Noble Quran 21:33]

1400 years ago...how can an illiterate man no about how planets orbiting?
Reply 83
plethoria
did you not hear about 7/7?

Oh, thats intolerant.... Not all people of islamic belief are terrorists, it's like 0.00001% of them. Are all christians templar Knights? (thats a really bad analogy, and I'd like some1 to come up with a better one please)
Reply 84
The_0001
Depending on your defenition of Religion :wink:

All religions started from the place- God. People have changed them, except Islam, the Quran is the same as it was 1400 years ago.

Aye, sure lad.

What ever helps you sleep at night.

Islam sucks.
Reply 85
Mann18
No, I don't want quotes that have been interpreted as meaning this, the Bible has plenty of those, I want it to be said in clear black and white what the stance is. The biggest failing of any religion imo is that they can't see into the future, surely if God is omniscient, He/She can see what will happen and so set out guidlines accordingly. However, I still support any religion that preaches goodwill towards others, even if their ideas on matters they shoudln't be concerned with are based on ambiguous quotes.

Fully appreciate that, i am no scholar, but Dr Zakir Naik is, watch his videos on youtube. Anyone can understand it.
Mann18
Oh, thats intolerant.... Not all people of islamic belief are terrorists, it's like 0.00001% of them. Are all christians templar Knights? (thats a really bad analogy, and I'd like some1 to come up with a better one please)

Are all Catholic priests paedophiles? :eek3:
Reply 87
Conor C
Aye, sure lad.

What ever helps you sleep at night.

Islam sucks.

You seriously have no Idea about Islam.
Reply 88
G8D
It amazes me, in the fact that people still base a whole belief system on such a questionable piece of "evidence".

Do you want an example?

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_19.html

This is one of the many examples. ^^
When you here of born-again christians, do you think they would have turned to islam if there hadn't been a catholic priest or some weird chaplain dude?
Reply 90
muslehkhan
"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming." [Noble Quran 21:33]

1400 years ago...how can an illiterate man no about how planets orbiting?

Urgh. Firstly, just because something is old, doesn't make it wise, I'ma say that right off the freakin' bat. Secondly, who said anything about illiterate, I'm talking about omniscience or clairvoyance, take your pick which one sounds less insane. Thirdly and finally, if you wish to say that the Quran must be true as it mentioned in orbit, what about the swimming part? Planets do not swim by definition.
Reply 91
CombineHarvester
Are all Catholic priests paedophiles? :eek3:

LMAO, you sir, shall recieve some rep. :top2:
Reply 92
G8D
It amazes me, in the fact that people still base a whole belief system on such a questionable piece of "evidence".

What "evidence" do you use for your path in life, Sir?
Reply 93
G8D
I have seen other peoples brains, plenty of them.
Science proves too much and as a result you just look naive by talking like this.

And I have seen other people gods!!! don’t mean i believe in them!! Have you ever seen yours?? The only way you can prove your brain exist is through what you do! Its very important you understand that the big bang was mention in the hold Qur’an and other science discoveries which have only be found out which as in the Qur’an 1400 years ago! How can this be?

how the planets orbit!!! 1400 years ago!!

An illiterate man no all of this?
Failed attempt at recruitment.
Reply 95
Mann18
Urgh. Firstly, just because something is old, doesn't make it wise, I'ma say that right off the freakin' bat. Secondly, who said anything about illiterate, I'm talking about omniscience or clairvoyance, take your pick which one sounds less insane. Thirdly and finally, if you wish to say that the Quran must be true as it mentioned in orbit, what about the swimming part? Planets do not swim by definition.

Look at this...
http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_19.html
Reply 96
G8D
Ok, I'm convinced.

._.

Well, what's your opinion on it?
Reply 97
The_0001
Fully appreciate that, i am no scholar, but Dr Zakir Naik is, watch his videos on youtube. Anyone can understand it.

I'm not saying I don't believe you personally, but that interpretation of scripture doesn't constitute evidence in my opinion. Interpretation can defend/attack any action.
Reply 98
c0nfus3d
Care to elaborate?

Lol. Well, where do we start? Firstly, they beat their women. They are allowed to marry more than one woman; they make their women wear that stupid Burka every where they go.

This all does not make sense to me. Why can we not just worship God they way we are instead of this nonsense? As well as the repeatedly bowing/standing up and all that craic.

Please don't try and convert me. Trust me, it's not going to happen. Theres mroe chance of you lifting the world cup.
Reply 99
Conor C
Lol. Well, where do we start? Firstly, they beat their women. They are allowed to marry more than one woman; they make their women wear that stupid Burka every where they go.

This all does not make sense to me. Why can we not just worship God they way we are instead of this nonsense? As well as the repeatedly bowing/standing up and all that craic.

Please don't try and convert me. Trust me, it's not going to happen. Theres mroe chance of you lifting the world cup.

I won't don't worry. :biggrin:
But I think you should look at things yourself, some of the things may just be through hearsay.

Latest

Trending

Trending