The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A good sense of humour is a must.

Of course there are no general rules - if everyone liked the same sort of person then the others would be a bit buggered wouldn't they?
Reply 2
i dunno, but i always end up scaring girls with my stupid jokes.lol.i just dont know. it is just me.lol.
Reply 3
good sense of humour
sensibility
talents
ambition
kind heart
Reply 4
good sense of humour
sensibility
talents
ambition
kind heart

oh man, all those stuff is lacking from me. Oh boy, im a total loser
Reply 5
I don't think there's a set 'rule' for what women find attractive in a man - it differs from person to person. I usually find humour attractive and someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I also like someone with a bit of depth to their character and someone who can hold an intelligent conversation. Someone else on the other hand could find all those traits really unattractive. It's all down to personal preference.

As for your last question, I'm going to embrace the cheese - just be more confident!
I like a guy who doesn't wanna get too serious too quickly. But i also like a guy who teases me if we get to a suitable stage for that. A sense of humour helps, but someone who will mean it when they tell me they love me or not say it if they don't mean it. The best thing at the moment about my boyfriend is he can put a permanant smile on my face just from looking at me.
Reply 7
this is strange. nearly all us guys think girls judge them soley on looks ( ok maybe this is true at a club or at sum drunken rave). R u all saying they play no part in u being attracted towards them????
Reply 8
Ant93
I like a guy who doesn't wanna get too serious too quickly. But i also like a guy who teases me if we get to a suitable stage for that. A sense of humour helps, but someone who will mean it when they tell me they love me or not say it if they don't mean it. The best thing at the moment about my boyfriend is he can put a permanant smile on my face just from looking at me.

Honesty is also important - almost forgot that one! :p:
Reply 9
Tatty
Honesty is also important - almost forgot that one! :p:

Awful fact: Nearly all successful modern relationship are based on lies. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
chazzinio
this is strange. nearly all us guys think girls judge them soley on looks ( ok maybe this is true at a club or at sum drunken rave). R u all saying they play no part in u being attracted towards them????

Initially, it does play a part, but girls on the whole like their partners to have some substance to them.
Reply 11
Yes.
As mentioned - honesty is a number one for me, after that :wink:
Good looks do not necessarily equal a 'good' person etc
Reply 12
Vijay1
Awful fact: Nearly all successful modern relationship are based on lies. :rolleyes:

Not in my opinion - me and my boyfriend are happy and our relationship isn't based on lies, but I guess it's all down to personal experience I guess.
Reply 13
nasht
oh man, all those stuff is lacking from me. Oh boy, im a total loser

Hey I'm sure that's not the case :wink:
And I'm going to add: confidence but not arrogance, modesty but not humiliation
Reply 14
Intelligence and education, sense of humour (very important), honesty and kindness... Just a few things on my list :smile:.
Reply 15
The only rule I have is has to be taller than me, apart from that depends on the person.
Reply 16
I always fall for the gentlemen :love: Although it doesn't seem like there are many in my generation.. :frown: Everyones too busy being gangster, emo, and all that other crap. :confused:
Reply 17
The perfect guy would be about a head taller than me and have a bit of muscles (but not too much).

But maybe I can overlook the physical aspect when I'm in love - like Charlotte and Harry in Sex and the City.
Reply 18
To put it straight:

Girls expect too much from boys
Boys expect too much from girls

Result: dissappointment!
I find Clive Owen pretty sexy!!

Latest

Trending

Trending