The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Ummm
honesty - Does feel he has to hide things to keep me interested,
an healthy interest in me - what ive been up to,
your looks count but dont matter - like how you look but thats not why im interest in you or other people,
Humour and fun - but not crazy fun, i knew a guy that found it fun to hold onto a moving vehicle while skating. Not PC humour, just generally laff at things that are funny but not at someone else expense.

If you ask me im far to picky and thats why my constantly single. I think my expectations are too high also.
Annik
i think i would like a bad boy for a fling..i find them really sexy..I really love arrogant guys!

Being bad ain't so bad...I've had more pretty women than most men have.

Actually I wouldn't want to have a girlfriend who sees things the way you do Annik. No guy wants to be the safe, nice and serious boyfriend when you've had flings with bad boys or fantasize about having them.
Reply 122
SamTheMan
Being bad ain't so bad...I've had more pretty women than most men have.

Actually I wouldn't want to have a girlfriend who sees things the way you do Annik. No guy wants to be the safe, nice and serious boyfriend when you've had flings with bad boys or fantasize about having them.

hahaha....!
Fine.. I won't ask you :p:
Annik
hahaha....!
Fine.. I won't ask you :p:

Don't ask anyone. It's horrible being the nice guy that a girl just wants to settle down with while there are guys out there girls fantasize about having flings with. You girls think that there are just guys to shag, and guys to settle down with. Unfortunately we're all a bit of both.
Reply 124
SamTheMan
Don't ask anyone. It's horrible being the nice guy that a girl just wants to settle down with while there are guys out there girls fantasize about having flings with. You girls think that there are just guys to shag, and guys to settle down with. Unfortunately we're all a bit of both.

im sure nice guys could b good in bed too.. Plus being together with someone would be more intimate when having sex
Annik
im sure nice guys could b good in bed too.. Plus being together with someone would be more intimate when having sex

What's nice got to do with being good in bed? :confused: Silly young girl...

and nice guys don't want to be all sweet when having sex. A nice guy is as much a pervert and dirty than any so-called bad boy. You have things to learn Anneka...
Reply 126
SamTheMan

Hey hey hey - don't generalise all girls! I'm not like that! Any guy I date I'll be after something serious. Some people have this idea of "dating is just for fun" but while I believe it should be fun, for sure, you should never play around. If I get with a guy, I'm serious about him.

Which actually puts me in a position where I can get hurt rather easily :redface:
Reply 127
Glory
Ummm
honesty - Does feel he has to hide things to keep me interested,
an healthy interest in me - what ive been up to,
your looks count but dont matter - like how you look but thats not why im interest in you or other people,
Humour and fun - but not crazy fun, i knew a guy that found it fun to hold onto a moving vehicle while skating. Not PC humour, just generally laff at things that are funny but not at someone else expense.

If you ask me im far to picky and thats why my constantly single. I think my expectations are too high also.

Having standards is good. Having high standards even better cus whoever you end up with, he's gonna be one to die for. And it'll be worth it. Besides you don't wanna end up with the wrong person.
'The perfect guy would be about a head taller than me and have a bit of muscles (but not too much).'

Poor Tim on the muscle front... You can hear th call from Lucy's area of the stand at Wimbledon... 'New balls please!'
irisng
Hey hey hey - don't generalise all girls! I'm not like that! Any guy I date I'll be after something serious. Some people have this idea of "dating is just for fun" but while I believe it should be fun, for sure, you should never play around. If I get with a guy, I'm serious about him.

Which actually puts me in a position where I can get hurt rather easily :redface:

Well I'm glad not all girls are like that. It's nice to know you can be the guy a girl would want to have "fun" with AND the guy she wants to settle down with. It's not nice creating categories like that. We guys are human beings you know!
Reply 130
What do women consider 'tall'? I always fid that term quite ambiguous.
Reply 131
SamTheMan
What's nice got to do with being good in bed? :confused: Silly young girl...

and nice guys don't want to be all sweet when having sex. A nice guy is as much a pervert and dirty than any so-called bad boy. You have things to learn Anneka...

oi oi! calm down..
Im just saying that i dont usually trust bad boys.. (FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE)..

I'm not a silly young girl! I wasn't say that all nice guys can b sweet in bed..they could be just as furious than a bad boy.. I'm just saying that i'm usually attracted to the arrogance of a bad boy!

:eek: calm down and don't judge me!! :mad: :frown: :cool:
Reply 132
SamTheMan
Well I'm glad not all girls are like that. It's nice to know you can be the guy a girl would want to have "fun" with AND the guy she wants to settle down with. It's not nice creating categories like that. We guys are human beings you know!

Yeh definitely :smile: I would hate to hurt someone I love and playing around with him would just lead to that. I remember when I broke up with my ex for ages I dreamt about him and all the dream was about was just a quality day out with him. Just being with him, nothing else.

I think it's cus guys are humans too that makes them so adorable sometimes :biggrin:
I have gone out with guys who have been considered either very good looking, or very intelligent or talented. What I have finally concluded is - 'handsome is he who handsome does'.

I think that everyone's preferences differ. I would prefer someone who has a good sense of humour and with whom I can talk about all things under the sun, who doesn't dress like a scarecrow- but I would now prefer someone who is faithful & true- to himself and to others. Anything else is a bonus.
SamTheMan

I couldn't be serious about someone I couldn't have fun with, if that makes any sense at all...
Reply 135
slstephen
I have gone out with guys who have been considered either very good looking, or very intelligent or talented. What I have finally concluded is - 'handsome is he who handsome does'.

I think that everyone's preferences differ. I would prefer someone who has a good sense of humour and with whom I can talk about all things under the sun, who doesn't dress like a scarecrow- but I would now prefer someone who is faithful & true- to himself and to others. Anything else is a bonus.

Oh yeh, honesty and faithfulness is a must for me. And a passion for God, cus I'm Christian so whoever I end up with will also be Christian :smile:
Reply 136
Sorry but this thread is a little pointless.. 7 pages of girls naming all the qualities of film stars and singers that normal men cannot live up too..
Reply 137
I love sarcasm......I love intelligent, Sarcastic men, who can't and won't admit they're in the wrong. If they are tall and dark that helps too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 138
adamu
Sorry but this thread is a little pointless.. 7 pages of girls naming all the qualities of film stars and singers that normal men cannot live up too..

Hmm because honesty, faithfulness and a good sense of humour are so hard to come by these days?

I have a specific type i go for when it comes to looks, tall, dark hair and blue eyes. Such a lovely combination. As for personality then just someone i can talk to and spend time with easily. I like my boyfriend to act like a best friend a lot. xx
Reply 139
mousey
Hmm because honesty, faithfulness and a good sense of humour are so hard to come by these days?

I have a specific type i go for when it comes to looks, tall, dark hair and blue eyes. Such a lovely combination. As for personality then just someone i can talk to and spend time with easily. I like my boyfriend to act like a best friend a lot. xx

i wasnt refering to the honesty, faithfulness and a good sense of humour comments. obviously.

Latest

Trending

Trending