The Student Room Group

Was it a peice of undigested spaghetti or do I have the worms?!

Scroll to see replies

Go see a doc you have worms.
rebecca871
Well roundworms are described to look like spaghetti so thats probably what you have lol.
Doctors appointment now!

EDIT:
Apparently according to
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Roundworm/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Roundworms only come out your bum if you have a SERIOUS worm infestation

"In some cases of heavy worm burden, you may pass an adult worm in your stools (faeces) or one will come out of your nose or mouth. An adult worm is a pale yellow/pink colour, has a long thin body, and can grow to up to 41cm (16 inches) in length."

"In the most serious cases of heavy worm burden, blocked intestine, or pulmonary ascariasis, the worms can cause damage to organs and tissue which will need to be repaired using surgery."

REALLY need to see a doctor!

I almost fainted reading that. Plus worms are nothing to fret about they are quite common.
Reply 22
rezarf
This is really funny!!

:ditto:
Reply 23
Pics or it didn't happen :rofl:
Reply 24
Even the title of this thread makes me gag a bit.
Its not thread worms. Threadworms are literally tiny.

however, TAPEWORMS are the same size as spagetti, and could be pulled.
They would also explain the hungry feelings - Victorian women used to use them as slimming aids.

Threadworms are not a problem - Tapeworm (which you have, not threadworm) is.
I'm torn between being sick or laughing.
HearTheThunder
Could be threadworms yes, but there's nothing we do, see a doctor asap.

threadworms are so tiny they are nearly invisible. this sounds like a big ass roundworm.

quite common actually.

course of mebendazole will do the trick.
I will masturbate now.
I dont think I can ever eat spaghetti again... if I were you I'd be looking up the nearest 24hr doctors.Please do, you'll infect other people, dont share towels with anyone.. infact go get a really good shower now and then put gloves on so you dont touch surfaces someone else could and then give them it... you have to let anyone know your living with you have this. They need to take medicine for it too.
Jamie
threadworms are so tiny they are nearly invisible. this sounds like a big ass roundworm.

quite common actually.

course of mebendazole will do the trick.

super rare in the UK though
i love thread about poo coz every1 gets really 'ugh', 'i feel sick', 'disgusting'. get over it, we all ****... even the queen does it.

OP: see your doctor. dont rely on TSR for diagnosis, even the medics/jr docs would not be able to asses you with out seeing you. plus every one is getting to over excited and diagnosing all kinds of things.
I can pretty much stomach anything, people puking, getting hit by cars, blown up by landmines, etc doesn't phase me in the slightest.

But the thought of worms in ones arse... god that makes my skin crawl. Yuck!
Do a poll . Depending on that consult a doctor.

:rolleyes:
Reply 34
Hi.

Reply 35
tapeworm?
Spinnerette
I almost fainted reading that. Plus worms are nothing to fret about they are quite common.

They are something to fret about in humans though, because depending on the worm they can end up either in (or around) your eyes, or infest your heart
Actually a piece of spaghetti can go out undigested if you swallow and not chew it. I recently pulled one out of my butt, a yellow and slimy one.I took it in a jar with me directly to the doctor, and photgraphed it. He concluded it was a long spaghetti, it also wasn't moving. and threadworms don't usually die in the intestines, so most likely you need to learn to chew your food instead of swallowing spaghettis whole. Remember guys, spaghetti is made from starch, its just starch from wheat. That stuff is strong and can easily do undigested through. Als othe fact that I pulled it straight out of my butt, implies that my diet isn't so good. But again, ALWAYS photograph and send the image directly to your doctor's phone. It's the fastest way to get a proper response.
Original post by ZombieGuy1337
Actually a piece of spaghetti can go out undigested if you swallow and not chew it. I recently pulled one out of my butt, a yellow and slimy one.I took it in a jar with me directly to the doctor, and photgraphed it. He concluded it was a long spaghetti, it also wasn't moving. and threadworms don't usually die in the intestines, so most likely you need to learn to chew your food instead of swallowing spaghettis whole. Remember guys, spaghetti is made from starch, its just starch from wheat. That stuff is strong and can easily do undigested through. Als othe fact that I pulled it straight out of my butt, implies that my diet isn't so good. But again, ALWAYS photograph and send the image directly to your doctor's phone. It's the fastest way to get a proper response.

How doctors are not psychologically scarred from their jobs I will not know.

Quick Reply

Latest