The Student Room Group
plaits? ponytail? side ponytail? in a clip? a bun?
half up half down; with the bits in the half ponytail curly :biggrin:
2 french plaits (a bit like fergie in 'dont phunk with my heart' video)
2 little plaits with the front sections of ur hair (kinda haiwatha stylee)
i have tried sooo many times to do french plaits but everytime fail... used to practice on my little dolls!!! :biggrin: wish i hadn't got rid of them!
Shave it all off. Your peers will love it.
Dr. Blazed
Shave it all off. Your peers will love it.

thats a reasonable alternative :wink:
Reply 6
why not have it curls. i think that will be very nice.
Reply 7
Dragoness
I have longish hair and would like people to recomend some different ways i can have my hair at school (and weekends) :wink:

chop it all off
If I ever have it anything other than down, its usually half up, half down with a pretty silver clip holding it up- I never have time to do much in the mornings, roll out of bed and throw clothes on, I'm too lazy for anything else!
Reply 9
Dragoness
I have longish hair and would like people to recomend some different ways i can have my hair at school (and weekends) :wink:

i like this, y not try it.
Reply 10
Hmmm that pic didn't work andyj72.

Anyway, try 'messy bun' styles.

Personally, when i was at school i much prefered having my hair up than down, so just experiment with putting your hair up and you'll find styles that you like.
Take the front bits each side of your hair pull them back to the top sides of your head and tie them back like two little ponytails. I used to do that and everyone said it looked really pretty.
Reply 12
Hana_87
Hmmm that pic didn't work andyj72.

Anyway, try 'messy bun' styles.

Personally, when i was at school i much prefered having my hair up than down, so just experiment with putting your hair up and you'll find styles that you like.

really, thanx for letting me kno. the messy style will wrk. i kinda like messy up styles.
I never bothered, just brushed it and that was it. Too tired/rushed to bother.

Latest

Trending

Trending