The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL 2010 Entry - Modern Languages Post-Interview Offers

Hey everyone, I'm entirely new to this but this is how it goes, I've applied to UCL, had the interview etc; now the worst part is waiting. So to try and put me out of my misery I'm wondering, has anyone else heard back yet after last week's interviews? Also, any advice re my chances would be very useful as I don't know what to expect; good or bad news! :smile:
Reply 1
nixieknox
Hey everyone, I'm entirely new to this but this is how it goes, I've applied to UCL, had the interview etc; now the worst part is waiting. So to try and put me out of my misery I'm wondering, has anyone else heard back yet after last week's interviews? Also, any advice re my chances would be very useful as I don't know what to expect; good or bad news! :smile:

noooo I've been waiting since my interview on 25th November! Best of luck to you :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Lisey
noooo I've been waiting since my interview on 25th November! Best of luck to you :smile:

This makes me feel slightly better as I haven't heard back from an interview on the 9th December. It's annoying that they don't seem to see any sort of urgency! I really love it there, and so just want to know either way really...
Reply 3
pinstriped.flower
This makes me feel slightly better as I haven't heard back from an interview on the 9th December. It's annoying that they don't seem to see any sort of urgency! I really love it there, and so just want to know either way really...

I know exactly how you feel, its my 1st choice so I just want to know whether its good or bad news! I was at the interviews that same day, maybe I saw you! I've applied to do Spanish and Management, any ideas if the Spanish department are disorganized/not? I wondered if it was a mañana mañana attitude possibly...
Reply 4
nixieknox
I know exactly how you feel, its my 1st choice so I just want to know whether its good or bad news! I was at the interviews that same day, maybe I saw you! I've applied to do Spanish and Management, any ideas if the Spanish department are disorganized/not? I wondered if it was a mañana mañana attitude possibly...

I got an offer for Spanish and Management about two weeks ago... but I agree with you on the unorganized-front, I was the last to be interviewed and I think for a while they forgot about me... everybody who walked past just stared at me sitting in the waiting area and asked what I was still doing there :P
Hopefully you've heard by now!
Reply 5
ilovesownak
I got an offer for Spanish and Management about two weeks ago... but I agree with you on the unorganized-front, I was the last to be interviewed and I think for a while they forgot about me... everybody who walked past just stared at me sitting in the waiting area and asked what I was still doing there :P
Hopefully you've heard by now!

I have yeah thanks, got a conditional on the 18th Dec based on my getting AB in my A2s as I'm already fluent in Spanish, so should be pretty easy! What grades are they asking from you?

Latest

Trending

Trending