The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
F. Poste
but when I was measured she did say I was either 34C or 32D, but I've looked at D cup bras in shops and they seem huge in proportion to the rest of me :redface: In my head I'm still the 32B i was last year!

But a 34 C and 32 D have the same cup size because cup sizes vary in accordance with the back size. If your straps are falling down cause you're wearing the 34 chest bra you probably need a 32 one!
Ahh I remember the days of being a 32C.. :frown: but things change!
Reply 61
Helenia
I've gone up a size since going on the pill, but I can't afford to get an entire new wardrobe of lingerie :frown:

Tell me about it.. bras are really quite expensive, and for me it's hard to justify the expense as it's things like fabulous shoes that give me the most confidence.

I also found it hard throwing away my old bras as they were all still nice and I felt they'd had to endure a cruel and sudden death!!
Reply 62
blissy
But a 34 C and 32 D have the same cup size because cup sizes vary in accordance with the back size. If your straps are falling down cause you're wearing the 34 chest bra you probably need a 32 one!
Ahh I remember the days of being a 32C.. :frown: but things change!

In that case, I have nothing to fear then! I guess it's probably all in my head, seeing as first going on the pill and then changing has made me expand fairly quickly and my self-image as someone small in all areas hasn't had time to catch up!!
Reply 63
The pill has made me expand, in a good boob way, in a tummy bad way. Have to say having a correct fitting bra, to me, makes me look slimmer!

www.figleaves.co.uk has a good thing on common problems with bras like straps falling down, and what that means in terms of changing your bra size to stop the problems.
Reply 64
Sophdoph
The pill has made me expand, in a good boob way, in a tummy bad way. Have to say having a correct fitting bra, to me, makes me look slimmer!

www.figleaves.co.uk has a good thing on common problems with bras like straps falling down, and what that means in terms of changing your bra size to stop the problems.

Ooh thank you! I had a look and it wasn't really helpful with the straps falling down as it just said to try a different style, but it suggested that I am probably wearing the wrong back size so I'll have to try the 32!
Reply 65
I've just had a day in france and went to the H&M in Cite Europe and got the most lovely lingerie... much nicer than in England.... lovely camisole plus bra and knickers for under £20 and beautiful quality! mmmm will have to go there again!

Latest