No difference then?
the names :p:
it be down to the modules they take and teach

so look at the modules
robinson999
the names :p:
it be down to the modules they take and teach

so look at the modules

It's not really that. I am doing human biology right now but I am transferring to anatomy....but I don't actually know what has drawn me to it because the course...in my mind seem the same...a bit haha I hear they are similar or the same, but that can't be right? :biggrin:
The Procrastinator
It's not really that. I am doing human biology right now but I am transferring to anatomy....but I don't actually know what has drawn me to it because the course...in my mind seem the same...a bit haha I hear they are similar or the same, but that can't be right? :biggrin:

oh ok :p:

i would of thought anatomy would have looked at the big picture more, human biology looks into cells and all that i dunno
robinson999
oh ok :p:

i would of thought anatomy would have looked at the big picture more, human biology looks into cells and all that i dunno

Haha it's tough isn't it!! :biggrin: I've been comparing my anatomy books with human bio ones and they are exactly the same arghh!! Nevermind, we tried haha
The Procrastinator
Haha it's tough isn't it!! :biggrin: I've been comparing my anatomy books with human bio ones and they are exactly the same arghh!! Nevermind, we tried haha

its all so confusing to people :p:
Reply 7
I would assume human biology has a greater physiology content.

Latest

Trending

Trending