The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Already? :gah:

You know what I say to exams?
:mfing:
Reply 61
Predicted AAAA in my units (2 English Coursework, 1 AS History and 1 AS German resit)
Likelihood of getting those grades? 25%
Reply 62
Diaz
Already? :gah:

You know what I say to exams?

OMG why you say that to exams. I mean doing decent exams = bare pee and ting later in life.! :cool:
Reply 63
All my exams are done now :smile:
Well I did only have 2 maths modules but still...
Reply 64
wait til i've ******* done my exams! sheesh!
Reply 65
Ultimate1
OMG why you say that to exams. I mean doing decent exams = bare pee and ting later in life.! :cool:

I predict bbb for 3 exams
I don't want to even think about the other one

I have 2 more coming up that I hope to atealst get Bs in. I guess I should start revising. :ninja:
vicky182
the day of my 18th birthday :frown: greatt :/

Day of my 17th :smile: I only have a Critical Thinking Unit 1 result to get, so nothing major, I can still have a good time on my birthday if I do badly (Y)
This thread will never be as epic as last augusts countdown threads.

But count me in :yep: (for the 5th time :sad:)
Results day is going to confirm the resit I'll be doing :frown:
Reply 70
letsdothetimewarpagain

Come on cheer up! :yes: . Hopefully.....NO YOU WILLL NOT HAVE ANY RESITS! Me on the other hand.....I predict 1.
Reply 71
This thread already? :colonhash:
Failed my French MISERABLY on Wednesday. But now I don't have any exams until the 25th :yy:
Reply 73
Loz17
This thread will never be as epic as last augusts countdown threads.

But count me in :yep: (for the 5th time :sad:)

Hopefully your second last (Unless your doing no exams in June! :wink: )
felt_monkey
Failed my French MISERABLY on Wednesday. But now I don't have any exams until the 25th :yy:

AQA Unit 1? If so, I think I did too :frown: All I want is a B..
Ultimate1
Hopefully your second last (Unless your doing no exams in June! :wink: )

I am, I have at least 3 maths exams and a Psychology exam, plus possible chem exam :sad:

I'm gonna actually cry if I don;t get what I need by August :cry2:
Reply 76
is it the 11th of march or the 18th? ive heard its the electronic version of results on the 11th, does it mean we can get it on the 11th or do we have to wait until the 18th??
i think ill be retaking every exam ive sat they were all really really difficult :/, cant wait to find out now. ;P
letsdothetimewarpagain

OMG you are happiest member of 2009 you are not allowed to be sad damn it! :stomp:
Reply 79
I have to get 90% for today's exam. I only just saved the last question from epic fail, so I dread to think what else I did wrong... :frown:

Latest