The Student Room Group

2024 NBC DTP (Northern Bridge) Scholarship

New thread for this years applications.
Today is deadline submission day. Good luck to everyone applying.

Scroll to see replies

Started to get anxious about this as NBC will likely publish their results over the next few weeks
Reply 2
Original post by Aglarien
Started to get anxious about this as NBC will likely publish their results over the next few weeks

My understanding is it will be from next Thursday
Original post by Teesideuni
My understanding is it will be from next Thursday

Yes, it will. It's just that some institutions may release the results later than the NBC DDL. e.g. my uni states that they'd announce the result on April 11th, 2024. I don't know why it will take them so long though...
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Yes, it will. It's just that some institutions may release the results later than the SWW DDL. e.g. my uni states that they'd announce the result on April 11th, 2024. I don't know why it will take them so long though...

What uni are you with?
What uni are you with?

QUB.
QUB.

Hi, do they state that date somewhere on the website ? I didn’t know they were waiting till 11th April !
Original post by Pauline58
Hi, do they state that date somewhere on the website ? I didn’t know they were waiting till 11th April !

Ignore that question, just found it !
Reply 8
Don’t suppose anyone’s been given a rough date for results to be released by Newcastle?
Reply 9
Original post by al_dog
Don’t suppose anyone’s been given a rough date for results to be released by Newcastle?

I’m at Teesside and have been told today that I should not hear until at least early next week
Ignore that question, just found it !

Hi, I checked that again and noticed that it says "Tuesday, April 11th 2024".

April 11th this year is a Thursday, while in 2023, it was a Tuesday.

I wonder if the guy who updated the webpage for this year simply forgot to change the date. Perhaps we wouldn't need to
wait for that long...
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by al_dog

I’m at Newcastle and got my email this morning
Reply 12
Original post by oliviachilde
I’m at Newcastle and got my email this morning

So you have heard?
Reply 13
So you have heard?

Also, did you hear from Newcastle admin, or NBC?
Hi, I checked that again and noticed that it says "Tuesday, April 11th 2024".
April 11th this year is a Thursday, while in 2023, it was a Tuesday.
I wonder if the guy who updated the webpage for this year simply forgot to change the date. Perhaps we wouldn't need to
wait for that long...

I hope you’re right, don’t think I can stand another two weeks of this stress !
I hope you’re right, don’t think I can stand another two weeks of this stress !

Finger crossed for both of us!
Reply 16
Has anyone else had an email?
Someone from my uni (QUB) was told by the uni (!) they were successful last Thursday. I'm waiting for my rejection email to arrive.
Reply 18
Someone from my uni (QUB) was told by the uni (!) they were successful last Thursday. I'm waiting for my rejection email to arrive.

Fingers crossed for you

Oh no, that sounds like they’re letting the successful candidates know first. Do you know which department they applied through ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending