The Student Room Group

(Official) University of Plymouth A100/A102 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Plymouth offer holders thread for Medicine 2023 (or 2024 deferred entry)! Congratulations on your offers everyone :smile:

Plymouth Offer Holder 2022 Thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7172973

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone.
Does anyone have any idea what is the cheapest cost of living at Plymouth per year if I only spend money on necessities and not going out?
I can think of food, transport and rent ( has to be en-suite) and hygiene products etc...
The accommodation doesn't have to be on campus, just the cheapest alternative (as long as it is en-suite).
I would do house sharing but no friends or people I know are going there.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.
Also does anyone know any more appropriate thread to discuss living costs etc....? :smile:
Never expected to get this far but here i am, congrats to everyone :smile:
We’ve made it this far🫡
Hi
It’s actually my daughter with the Plymouth offer, she will join this thread too.

Did you all get the letter with the magazine about accommodation?
Reply 7
Original post by fullofdoom
It’s actually my daughter with the Plymouth offer, she will join this thread too.

Did you all get the letter with the magazine about accommodation?

Haven't received anything in the post from Plymouth
Reply 8
Congratulations on your offers. Glad to be here.
Reply 9
We didn't get anything either! I'm also here for my son and booked his accommodation yesterday in Astor House
Reply 10
Original post by maxdoc
We didn't get anything either! I'm also here for my son and booked his accommodation yesterday in Astor House

Who did you book with? IQ or Amber Student?
Reply 11
hi guys, just wanted to seek some advice:

i don’t know whether i should book accom right now as i still haven’t heard from back from my other 3 unis. my only concern is that by the time i hear back from them, my options in terms of accom at plymouth may be limited. thank you!!
Reply 12
(Original post by crows)Who did you book with? IQ or Amber Student?

IQ
Guys does the univerisity send us the health forms and etc or do we have to enquire about it?
so about accom… plymouth start date is september first but most accom places has their move in date as 9th or september. idk what to do about it
Reply 15
From what I have read, first day may be 11th September. It is a Monday this year.
Original post by crows
From what I have read, first day may be 11th September. It is a Monday this year.

oh okay. can i just ask where u read this?
Reply 17
Question asked to a current student.
Anyone else booked an offer holder day? We’ve booked 25th March.
Original post by fullofdoom
Anyone else booked an offer holder day? We’ve booked 25th March.

They haven’t confirmed the dates yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending