The Student Room Group

Addicted to Mephedrone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hiya people new to this forum stuff really worried that mephadrone has become to easily avalible it is so addictive i done two lines in october 2010 now completley depend onit at least once a week highly addictive is sooo good as a drug but dont start if you dont wana waste money !!!!!
Reply 61
any one got similar affects too me hope sum1 can relate... i dont wana stop but i sumtimes spend up to 50-75 quid in a week every week on the stuff bad i know but cant belive this stuff used to be legal madness worse than cocaine but feel fine in the morning and can usally eventully relax and even sleep suffer from very dry lips in the morning though and sumtimes chest pains 3 days after ive done it had to go on ecg scan nearly passed out on the stuff on boxing day bad times . and also cocaine has no effect compared to meph can any1 relate please ......:mad::s-smilie::biggrin:
Mephedrone is not only a great feeling but cost economical. From Bulk to small orders www.sunshinemephedrone.com has been the best connection!
Reply 63
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats a sad story I guess your sytem wasnt used to it. I have a research vendor whom I got 10g\
meth
MDMA
BK it wasnt working well until I had to contact him for remedies he has been giving to his customers whom he supplies different varieties of chems to. He can drill you on how to handle your situation. He is found on: sales.mmllc(at)gmail(dot)com

you can wickr (viprochems)

Quick Reply

Latest