The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Poll

who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)

come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome: :biggrin:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary! :wink:
Reply 2
Its going to be legen, wait for it I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!
Yogity
*subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary! :wink:

i officially LOLd:smile:
Reply 4
My name is Rufus and that's the Trufus.

Subscribing.
Reply 5
emanuel_arsenalfc
come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome: :biggrin:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:

You should of done it in TSR peak time, its around 18:00-21:00. You would of got more members. But erm , its okay I guess, But erm you could of gotten more members, but erm you will still get members. (Season 5 Episode 13)
Love the show, but is it me or has the show become a little bit dry over the past season?

Seasons 1, 2 & 3=awesome.
the legen....wait for it........dairy Barnibus Stinson
Reply 8
Definitely subscribing to this. :yep:

But, um.
had to watch the 2 latest eps on catch up once i got in from my exam... it's awesome :biggrin:
LOL but erm :cheers:
Reply 11
emanuel_arsenalfc
i officially LOLd:smile:

:o: im up to date on season 5 too btw :smile:
guys help please..i need an image that is 50x50 pixels and the maximum file size is 25kb. for the soceity application..but i cant find any that are 50x50 pixels :emo: so help lol..??
Reply 13
I love this show :biggrin: I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!
Reply 14
You met my mum? :zomg:

Joking. :p:

Nice thread. :smile:
Reply 15
:love:Barney!
I would join but...

Oh well.

Gaara
x
Reply 17
I’m sorry but my hands are tied.....oh wait........that was last night WHADDUP!!
InvoluntarySlacker
I would join but...

Oh well.

oh cmon IS..you know you want to:puppyeyes:...plus you kinda owe me for the pointless negging..
laura_m16
I love this show :biggrin: I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!

playbook was :awesome:..LOL the scubadiver...ah i salute you mr. stinson :adore:

Quick Reply

Latest