The Student Room Group

AS Poetry: Yeats and Kavanagh..(HELP!)

Hey Guys,

Anyone have any useful notes or info on Yeats and Kavanagh?

I have notes on the poems however I feel as though I need mainly contextual info...However ANYTHING is good..

:P Please hellp!
aterriblebeautyisborn.com => gold dust. hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by -CG-
Hey Guys,

Anyone have any useful notes or info on Yeats and Kavanagh?

I have notes on the poems however I feel as though I need mainly contextual info...However ANYTHING is good..

:P Please hellp!

Why spec is this? CCEA? Because if it is, context isn't marked upon in the exam :wink: learnt that myself last year! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm doing a repeat of this exam in January, as last summer I completely stuffed it up, got an E then with a remark a D.
The teacher I had for the novel (The Great Gatsby) was fantastic and I just panicked in the exam, but was utterly clueless for Yeats/Kavanagh - and still am :frown:

Any help here is appreciated, thanks guys!
Original post by ohdear6
I'm doing a repeat of this exam in January, as last summer I completely stuffed it up, got an E then with a remark a D.
The teacher I had for the novel (The Great Gatsby) was fantastic and I just panicked in the exam, but was utterly clueless for Yeats/Kavanagh - and still am :frown:

Any help here is appreciated, thanks guys!

Hey what do you think will come up on fri? I'm praying for childhood!
Reply 5
Original post by WinnerMachine12
aterriblebeautyisborn.com => gold dust. hope that helps!

Omg thank you soooo much for this! You're right it is gold dust! Love the Eng Lit community on here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending