The Student Room Group

What nationality are you?

Scroll to see replies

swazzle2000
pure english.. born in england, live in england, entire family lives in england. my life sucks.

at least you have something to be proud of :wink:
Half British, half Spanish.
I only have a Spanish passport though but I have lived in England my whole life.
Reply 182
British.
American in London. :cool: Live here now for good.
Reply 184
I am 100% Saudi, born and live in saudi. just doing my degree in england.
everything is so nice here except the weather sucks. dont u thing so.....
Reply 185
well im British. I have a Pakistani passport as well. And this year i got my permanent residence in Canada. But in a nutshell, im British.
yoshana
the weather sucks. dont u thing so.....

Actually I think it's one of the best things about living in Britain. It's never too cold and it's never too hot.

In winter, we have warmer temperatures than most countries in Europe. It rarely freezes and even when it does, it's rare it ever goes below -5 degrees and that's considered extreme weather.
Our summers are mild too. If you live in Southern England, you can expect a week or two of plus 30 degrees weeks with about 25 the rest of the time.
I guess the rain does suck though...

Now 50 degrees in Riyadh in Summer: now that's what I call weather that sucks!
SamTheMan
Actually I think it's one of the best things about living in Britain. It's never too cold and it's never too hot.

In winter, we have warmer temperatures than most countries in Europe. It rarely freezes and even when it does, it's rare it ever goes below -5 degrees and that's considered extreme weather.
Our summers are mild too. If you live in Southern England, you can expect a week or two of plus 30 degrees weeks with about 25 the rest of the time.
I guess the rain does suck though...

Now 50 degrees in Riyadh in Summer: now that's what I call weather that sucks!

The middle of the road is never very exciting, though. Extreme weather adds spice to life.
Indian, but born and raised in England.
Proud to represent America but reside currently in UAE

--------------

ooops!
well im British. I have a Pakistani passport as well. And this year i got my permanent residence in Canada. But in a nutshell, im British.

I have Pakisan born friends and they totally dominate everything here from sports to studies :rolleyes:
Reply 190
British, currently living in Pakistan. Family origin is mostly Indian, but that's way back. When that too was British.

And I'd like to point out that you don't know how good you have it weatherwise until you lose it. Back in Central London, I never ever ever had 'extreme' weather, come rain or shine, summer or winter (although summers have been getting very warm lately). Whereas here... *shudder*. I can't stand heat, and it gets up past 40 degrees (celsius). Luckily I can aircondition everything down to about 20!
Reply 191
American hopefully to soon be living in London. Half Croatian, half Puerto Rican. :smile:
hya everyone i was wondering what nationality is everyone....so im polish and a bit of english and american
another of these...

my answer is written in a few further down the page.
Reply 194
Im British and of Indian origin.
Reply 195
Kurdistannn...iraq
:ridinghor KURDLAND..or...KURDISTAN..or..LAND OF THE KURDS..or .NORTHERN IRAQ, SOUTHERN TURKEY, EAST SYRIA, WEST IRAN.....U KNOW.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :dancing2: :congrats:
7/8th english 1/8th australian. annnnyway....
Half Irish/Half British with a smattering of Spanish and rumours of some Polish...
I am of English, French and Italian nationality :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest