The Student Room Group

What do I do

I’ve just finished my gcse (16) and I have 2 options at this college. “Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Forensic Science)“ or “Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Forensic Science (BTEC)” what’s the diffirence
The main difference between the Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Forensic Science) and the Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Forensic Science (BTEC) is the level of qualification. The Extended Diploma is equivalent to three A-levels, while the Foundation Diploma is equivalent to two A-levels.

The Extended Diploma will also give you more in-depth knowledge of forensic science. It covers a wider range of topics, including biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. It also includes a research project, which will give you the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a real-world problem. The Foundation Diploma is a good option if you're not sure if you want to commit to a three-year course. It will give you a taste of forensic science and help you decide if it's the right career for you.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending