The Student Room Group

What nationality are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I'm half hungarian on my mum's side (no nationlity though and I can't speak the language)
On my dad's side, I'm a bit scottish, 1/32 polish, 1/32 romanian and a little bit english - so I'm actually more eastern european that british.
i have got a dual citizenship:

i a British and Austrian

i am also partly Norwegian because my grandmother is Norwegian
Reply 582
Pakistani
hellooo everyone...i am a pakistani..born and raised in saudi arabia:smile:
nice to meet you all:smile:
i am a pakistani...born and brought up in saudi arabia:smile:
Reply 585
I am Zimbabwean:smile: :eek: :biggrin:
all irish...very boring really!!! god i wish i had interesting roots!!
Reply 587
err, looks like theres 2 threads on this nationality thing..neway, im Zimbabwean
Reply 588
im mixed race a lil boring really half jamaican and half english:rolleyes:
My nationality is Italian.
SamTheMan
It's based on that principle that people from NI can get Irish passports, right? Although I doubt that principle can last much longer...

They can, yes. If the Brits bring in ID cards, I'll be first in the queue for one.

an Siarach
Did you not read what i said?

It doesnt matter if they are part of the Free State or not. The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland are both parts of the island of Ireland. Scotland would not cease to be part of Britain if it left the UK. Political reality does not cancel out geographical reality.

By the same logic, Canadians are American. Try telling them that. Of course, geographic reality is all very well, but most people equate nationality with a political concept, not a geographic one.
Reply 591
I'm Romanian :smile:
hi..i am a canadian...:smile:
British born Libyan.
Reply 594
British but live in Gibraltar.
From Holland but lived in Singapore for half my life.
Reply 596
Finnish.
Reply 597
Nepali.
dual nationality Saudi Arabian and British ( but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone, you're not allowed to have dual nationalities here in Saudi
British

Quick Reply

Latest