The Student Room Group

What nationality are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luceria
Estonia is not a Scandinavian country, and I've never seen anyone include it in Scandinavia. Scandinavia is not a synonym for Nordic.

This.

Generally speaking Scandinavia is traditionally only Sweden, Norway and Denmark. But some argue that Finland and Iceland are included as well. Although they are considdered "Nordic countries" if that counts for something.

And if you want to take it a step further Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland Islands could be included (I think they used to be apart of other Scandinavian countries at some point).

Estonia applied to become a member of the Nordic Council but I don't actually know what happened with that. It's a Blatic country, but that doesn't really make it Scandinavian.

Feel free to correct me, I'm sure someone out there knows far more about it than I do (but that's not really difficult) :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
English and Algerian.
Antiguan and Barbudan :smile:
Reply 1443
British :smile:
Reply 1444
i am chinese . live in china:cool:
I'm originally from the United States, but moved to London five years ago. :smile:
Reply 1446
Estonian, born and lived most of my life in Estonia, recently moved in UK :smile:
Reply 1447
spanish :biggrin: española!
Original post by saywhat111

Original post by saywhat111
im from afghanistan! :d

OMG. Really ? =o
I'm a mixed of African, Brazilian and Portuguese :biggrin:!
While it may be written as United States of America on your passport, it is not the accepted or correct use of nationality, it is used for clarity. Some countries do not divide the continent into North and South America, they teach it as one continent.
(edited 12 years ago)
Malaysian-Indian :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1452
Scottish dad, Italian mum. Lived all my life in Italy except for last year that I spent in North Dakota. That's the reason why when I speak English I sound from the Mid-West, although I tried hard not to get that accent!!
Reply 1453
English :biggrin:
I am a TRINI babe....... known as trinidadian.
Reply 1455
Jewish British. Born in the UK, hold UK passports - Also born into a religion and race.
Reply 1456
Qatari:dance:
Reply 1457
Kuwait.
I'm Catalan!!
well, originally from Pakistan, that's why speak with own style close to British accent.

Quick Reply

Latest