The Student Room Group
~Raven~
Thought as much... 10 points off Ravenclaw for the disgraceful hexing of joy! (just for you Jack :wink: )

:party:
January Victim
why should i when they don't lead by example?!
and i'm sure when she ways up the pros and cons of keeping you she'll come up with more cons and then fire you,maybe not now but she will eventually. plus she might only be keeping you because people find runes boring and don't want to teach it...shame really isn't it...tut...

and yes actually to get her in trouble because of jealously,or more of the foul traits you lot have,one of your kind could have hexd her and made her do it. only a suggestion but still it is quite unfair how you lot always pick on the raveclaws,what about the gryffindors? aren't they supposed to be your mortal enemies? us ravenclaws are here to aid when there's trouble,any side which asks for help,but as you disfavour us so,and we are really getting tired of your behaviour,it seems we've lost our political and social neutrality and would not come to the help of your lot,unless there was something to be gained from it,like respect! ha!

i must be off,i have more important things to do than to quabble with the runes teacher. ta!

Ok fair enough... 5 points off Gryffindor and Hufflepuff apiece for being suspect hexer-types.
But Ravenclaw get the ten off that I mentioned before for your bare-faced cheek Sheila you naughty naughty girl :p:
~Raven~
Ok fair enough... 5 points off Gryffindor and Hufflepuff apiece for being suspect hexer-types.

Oi!! :mad: grrrrr we didn't do owt! Us hufflepuffers are trustworthy!
just sounds like an abuse of power if you ask me
Pezking

you knows it :frown: we're always being taken advantage of!
Actually.... it was sidekick!
*gets some chocolate and lures sidekick into secret room*

:njahahahahahhahahahaha*
Pezking

Abuse of power :p: Me?!

See, if you want points you should be much better behaved. :evil:
yourjoyismylow
Actually.... it was sidekick!

'Ow dare you! You were hexed, you clearly don't know what you're saying :p:

yourjoyismylow
*gets some chocolate and lures sidekick into secret room*

:njahahahahahhahahahaha*

Oh god not again... :redface:
~Raven~
Abuse of power :p: Me?!

See, if you want points you should be much better behaved. :evil:

Well I for one certainly havn't put a foot out of line

how exactly can you get points aside from homework/sucking up?
Pezking
Well I for one certainly havn't put a foot out of line

how exactly can you get points aside from homework/sucking up?

Impress me, I'm bored :biggrin: .
~Raven~
Impress me, I'm bored :biggrin: .

two men walk into a bar, you'd have thought one of them would have seen it...no?

i can't be impressing people at this time i have an exam in 2 hours..unless you're impressed by the fact i have done very little/no revision for it
Pezking

exactly! :motz:

and just because i'm ready to stand up to the slytherins doesn't mean my house or i for that matter have to pay. :hmpf: wait till the headmistress gets back.
January Victim
exactly! :motz:

and just because i'm ready to stand up to the slytherins doesn't mean my house or i for that matter have to pay. :hmpf: wait till the headmistress gets back.

lets hope she follow suit like in Book six:wink: :wink:
pff
January Victim
pff

:rolleyes: thats the most sense you made to date.
So much hostility....

I like it....
hmmm that's coz it turns you lot on pfff wierdos the same way you bite yourselves to excite yourselves...ppfff... savage
January Victim
hmmm that's coz it turns you lot on pfff wierdos the same way you bite yourselves to excite yourselves...ppfff... savage

I love you Shy, marry me :suith:
~Raven~
I love you Shy, marry me :suith:

...so much for hostility

Latest