Racheliscool
GandalfaGoblin
Rach :smile:
z_2j96
lirael
greatpotter
Amlea
Justchar
Please don't make me get angry again.......
deduction for homeworks not in by midnight tonight(and i mean tonight this time....)
prof trish xx
Potions Homework
Fun H/W today. I want my class to brew a poition of their choice, giving me details of the ingredients, method and problems encountered. All real and exciting potions will gain house points.
Deadline is 5PM tomorrow- but the earlier the better! PM your answers please. I'm expecting 20 of them!
ok ive come out professor trish xx, i had to go without my dinner last night, must eat!* wolfs down chocolate frogs in the ravenclaw common room*
Reply 583
*marches to the common room*
*raises foot*
ah little peter time to be squished???
Reply 584
I want to join
not peter! smallguy54321!!!
peter peter peter peter peter peter :p:
don't make me cry you......you.....Gryffindor!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Are you sure that your not peter, becasue you sound like him :p: :biggrin:
how dare you!!!!!! might i add pettigrew was in Gryffindor!!!!!
i think anyway!!! :biggrin:
*Bangs on celing of Slytherin Common Room* "What's going on up there??!!"
makeshiftwings
*Bangs on celing of Slytherin Common Room* "What's going on up there??!!"

Erm nothing. :p:
smallguy54321
how dare you!!!!!! might i add pettigrew was in Gryffindor!!!!!

Well then I think you're in the wrong house :smile: I think you should take the sorting house quiz again :p:
nope all quizzes said im in ravenclaw!!!
Reply 595
The Sorting Hat is like the Goblet of fire - once a decision has been made, it's final. You automatically sign a magical binding contract or something.
Reply 596
oi! you lot stop picking on small!!!
Reply 597
henryt
The Sorting Hat is like the Goblet of fire - once a decision has been made, it's final. You automatically sign a magical binding contract or something.

yup thats it!! :smile:
thank you professor trish xx and henryt!!!!!! it was definitely prejudice against the small!!!!!
Reply 599
sorry peter...oops i mean small...awww i'll stop now....any other misdeeds that you wanna own up to henryt and smallguy54321??? points on offer.....you won't get away with it for long.....

Latest