The Student Room Group
sorry to all my teachers- i haven't done my homework :frown: at the mo, i just can't work, but i'll try my best- i'm really really really sorry for mucking you all about
Mrs. Political
no, you got that a bit wrong mate

Thank God
How many subjects do I study?
Are there any required subjects?
The Ace is Back
Thank God

:smile: it's probably what's in his wallet, as that leather louis vuitton is certainly prettier than he is
u can do as many subjects as you want uncleramsay, the most popular are i think defence against the dark arts, transfiguration and potions. do Care of magical creatures, we need a couple more students with all these dropouts!!! plus its fun!! :biggrin:
OK, I'll go for DADA, Transfiguration and COMC. Can i sign up for more as i go?
if its alright with the teachers! you can join subjects later :biggrin:
so your teachers are professor xenon, professor trish xx adn professor hedwig!! my personal favourites!!! ooooh aren't i a little suck up !!! :biggrin: by the way has anyone seen professor doom and gloom lately???????
or am i the only one at the castle at the moment?
What happens now?
Sorry if I'm annoying you all!
Is it just homework, homework, homework or are there other things to do?
Reply 790
uncleramsay
Can I join please?
I've been sorted into Ravenclaw

welcome to ravenclaw!!:biggrin: and welcome to transfiguration :smile: homework is on the homework thread...:smile:
you hand in ur hmk and theres always something going on!! do you have any suggestions about quiddich perhaps???? PM professor treff if you do!! :biggrin: ur not annoying anyone!! :biggrin:
Reply 792
uncleramsay
What happens now?
Sorry if I'm annoying you all!
Is it just homework, homework, homework or are there other things to do?

For one thing, you get 5 points for handing in your homework so quickly considering you've just joined, so well done! :smile:
Reply 793
COMC RESULTS

Good work from
Unclramsay
Staticrhubarb
Smallguy54321
Henryt
darth_vader

no hw from ramsy & Northen_lass

so:
Gryffindor= +5
Ravenclaw= +10
Hufflepuff= -5
Just did the almighty guru sorting - it put me in Slytherin
I'm not particuarly nasty but am cunning and an insy bit self centred so that's probably why

Anyway - this way I can find solid evidence that Harry and Draco have been having midnight sojourns infront of the common room fire

HA HA HA!!! That'll really P!55 of Ginny, everyone thinks she's sooo cute
smallguy54321
or am i the only one at the castle at the moment?

You're not the only one at the castle anymore! Me and Henryt were looking for you before we went to the Hog's head but we couldn't find you :wink: You were proabably in the library but we didn't bother looking there :p: :smile:
Reply 796
COMC points updated to include darth_vader05!

next homework will be set tomorrow. (I'll try and make it a fun one again!)

if you have any suggestions as what you would like to do in lessons PM me! you are the ones doing the work after all!! :p:
hedwig
COMC points updated to include darth_vader05!

next homework will be set tomorrow. (I'll try and make it a fun one again!)

if you have any suggestions as what you would like to do in lessons PM me! you are the ones doing the work after all!! :p:

Don't worry proffesor- I'll sleep on it :biggrin:
Reply 798
im going to start leaving the deadlines longer as people are going back to school/college and wont hav as much time.
just to let you know!
Thanks proffesor! I was thinking about that this morning...I hope all the other teachers will be that considerate. :biggrin:

Latest