The Student Room Group
yourjoyismylow
:rofl: I had to register too... Looks quite interesting.
I really wish this society was more active. We need to spam people.

What do you mean by more active?
Reply 7981
yourjoyismylow
:eek:
Get going then, missy :biggrin:
Oh, I should put something up on ebay.
but Ive dont 6 exam questions :frown: I feel like it aint enought though :s:
ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh * jumps up and down* I just found this lush or what :love: :love: :love:

]
I think i'm going to faint :love: *collapses*
:rolleyes: while I appreciate the Slytherin tribute...
how are you Raven :smile:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
how are you Raven :smile:

Ok, how are you? About to run off for ma tea actually, so hold that thought :smile:
Reply 7987
dogsdogsdogsdogs
why does my doggeh need to have a walk???? :rolleyes:
i'm good just having a rest

--------------

I can't get over that someone must of took a sneaky pic when he was getting dressed or un dresssed
I wish I had Lola (dog) here.... I would wanna walk her :biggrin:

Raven, well, more active. As in ... more new people, more members from different houses. YOu know?
Reply 7990
gah!!! parents!!!
I just showed some of friends that picture and they said he looked anorexic and a ****** and I was like what are you talking about
So who from the HP Soc is coming to the TSR meetup in London? I'm going...
yourjoyismylow
So who from the HP Soc is coming to the TSR meetup in London? I'm going...

Wish I could but parents would never let me! :frown: :hugs:
hi i would like 2 join. i would like 2 b in Slytherin as it suits me best :evil: anyway iwould like to take potions and DADA.
heather_17
hi i would like 2 join. i would like 2 b in Slytherin as it suits me best :evil: anyway iwould like to take potions and DADA.

Welcome, heather_17.
I am a fellow Slytherin, so I am extra happy you have been sorted into our house.
However, please PM the headmistress (first post, misst) so she can add you to the list of students.

Good choice in subjects too :p:

So anyway, welcome!!
lil_groovy_dude
Wish I could but parents would never let me! :frown: :hugs:

Awww, :hugs:

How are you anyway, lil dude?
Hey y'all, taking a break from R! Heather - why aren't you taking Ancient Runes?! Killling time... joking misst don't fire me :frown:
Reply 7998
~Raven~
Hey y'all, taking a break from R! Heather - why aren't you taking Ancient Runes?! Killling time... joking misst don't fire me :frown:

Hello professor :p:

hows R going?
Aeana
Hello professor :p:

hows R going?

:argh: not too bad suppose.. starting to pee myself a bit bout exams tho! Essays urgh, i don't even know what they want. Evil gits. You got any?

Latest