The Student Room Group
~Raven~
Meh, not wonderful, was at work, then felt ill so instead of meetin ma gf after work I had 2 go home, but I did get a chinese so that was good...
Not that you wanted that many details lol!
How about you?
where do you work? well i asked how your day was, so theres nothing wrong with detail :p: how are you feeling now?

my day was pretty boring. went to my cousins but apart from that stayed at home! and im pretty miffed of because of the football today!
darth_vader05
where do you work? well i asked how your day was, so theres nothing wrong with detail :p: how are you feeling now?

my day was pretty boring. went to my cousins but apart from that stayed at home! and im pretty miffed of because of the football today!

*is embarassed as knows nothing about football (and cares less)*
I work at Oddbins (used 2 be wine cellar til last week!)

EDIT: Am feeling slightly better, thanx for asking. Wouldn't have wanted 2 go meet nikki anyway as have cold sore and look like alien.
~Raven~
Ok then... shall I take points off... you decide, behave, or lose the cup - either suits me :p:

:eek:

I will behave, if stupid Slytherins aren't so rude to me.

:hmpf:
~Raven~

EDIT: Am feeling slightly better, thanx for asking. Wouldn't have wanted 2 go meet nikki anyway as have cold sore and look like alien.
hehe, i got all my predictions wrong :frown:

what is it now??

whats wrong with looking like an alien ^o) :p: hehe
sexysax
:eek:

I will behave, if stupid Slytherins aren't so rude to me.

:hmpf:
a fellow gryffindor :five: hey hows you? :smile:
Stupid bloody animal haters sometimes ppl have no respect what so ever :mad:
darth_vader05
a fellow gryffindor :five: hey hows you? :smile:

YAY!

I'm ok, just a bit bored! You?
sexysax
YAY!

I'm ok, just a bit bored! You?
:biggrin:

im good thanks, but yep am i bit bored too :hmpf: i was playing the ps2 before but that got boring aswell :biggrin:

how was your day?
:bawling: i hate my house so bloody small and pathetic i only chose it because i felt sorry for hufflepuff :laugh:
darth_vader05
:biggrin:

im good thanks, but yep am i bit bored too :hmpf: i was playing the ps2 before but that got boring aswell :biggrin:

how was your day?

I've got the TV on, but there isn't anything interesting on. I'd play my sax, but its a bit late now.

Day was ok - I was inbed until about 4pm ish hehe

What about you?
You hate your house?! :eek: thats not showing much hufflepuff pride! They won't get anywhere if their existing members don't stick up for them.

Look at Slytherin - we had a bad rep until the veil suddenly lifted and everyone realised that we are the most superior house...
sexysax
I've got the TV on, but there isn't anything interesting on. I'd play my sax, but its a bit late now.

Day was ok - I was inbed until about 4pm ish hehe

What about you?
tv is boring on a saturday :hmpf: :p:

i woke up at 11ish today!! my day was boring, but for some strange reason i keep on thinking that tomorow is monday :eek:

LA what house did the test put you in?
on my old account i took all those tests and was put in ravenclaw but i chose hufflepuff on this account and actually I should be pround that I am a Hufflepuff-arian :proud:

--------------

~Raven~
You hate your house?! :eek: thats not showing much hufflepuff pride! They won't get anywhere if their existing members don't stick up for them.

Look at Slytherin - we had a bad rep until the veil suddenly lifted and everyone realised that we are the most superior house...

:laugh:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
on my old account i took all those tests and was put in ravenclaw but i chose hufflepuff on this account and actually I should be pround that I am a Hufflepuff-arian :proud:

--------------

:laugh:

Hey, I might give you support when you ain't likin Hogwarts, but take the mick outta Slytherin and I'll giv ya detention :p:
Not that I'm biased or anything...
:rofl:

You give out too many detentions :p:
sexysax
:rofl:

You give out too many detentions :p:

Only to those who deserve them! Actually, yours was the 1st one I gave out, I usually just dock points :P:
Fair enough hehe :rolleyes:
Reply 8657
~Raven~

We had a bad rep until we joined (you, me and Joy) professor, now we're easily the best house in Hogwarts :biggrin:

--------------

ho de hum...I think I've had too much firewhisky...I might just go and lie down for few millenia :biggrin:
~Raven~
That's great!!!

Glad someone else liked it and didn't condemn me like Aeana et al. :biggrin:
~Raven~

Oddbins :party:

Latest