The Student Room Group
nicolo
awww :hugs: no prbbies, tell joy i'll c her tomorrow xxx :hugs:

noone just takes me away
yourjoyismylow
Okay, this is why you don't let friends use your computer. Anyway.
Click on link http://brokensound.phpwebhosting.com/forjacky/ and right click on 06. after every.... and save as... on desktop. that's if you have windows. I am a Mac person though :biggrin:

ok no prob, i figured it out now :biggrin: thanx :hugs: one more post!
YOU MADE IT

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
4001 :eek: Head slot tonight :eek: Off to DJ for not 4 hours, but 6 hours (yup, 1 am till 7 am).
Oh dear :wink: Not alone though. I only really do half the set. Night night xxx
yourjoyismylow
noone just takes me away

same here.. actually no :rolleyes: lol
nicolo
YOU MADE IT

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

OMG this makes me dizzy :puke:
tomorrow !!!!
niiight joy :hugs::party: congrats for the 4000th post :biggrin:
oh gosh i did like 400 posts today :eek:
yourjoyismylow
OMG this makes me dizzy :puke:
tomorrow !!!!

makes me dizzy too :s: cya :love::hugs:
Morning :biggrin: After about an hour and a half sleep, I am back up ... Oh dear :s-smilie:
Wanna go to the flea market though to see if I can find anything nice for the new flat, plus, the new flat needs to be visited and worked on today as well.

How are you all doing today then?

Last night was amazing, but I think I strained (?) a muscle in my neck/shoulder.
yourjoyismylow
Morning :biggrin: After about an hour and a half sleep, I am back up ... Oh dear :s-smilie:
Wanna go to the flea market though to see if I can find anything nice for the new flat, plus, the new flat needs to be visited and worked on today as well.

How are you all doing today then?

Last night was amazing, but I think I strained (?) a muscle in my neck/shoulder.

hehehe! glad you had a good time! im going to the cinema soon:yy:
Jack Twist
hehehe! glad you had a good time! im going to the cinema soon:yy:
Awww, what are you gonna see? I am about to take a nice bath and then get dressed and possibly go out. Or pack. Moving is happening quickly :biggrin:

How are you today darling :love:

I played some I AM X for you :p:
jooooy! :biggrin: i gotta run just about now, but i'll b back even though today i'll have to work
post everything that happened :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs::love: and pics if u have more :hugs:
cya all later you sexy things :hugs::love:
Reply 13993
morning bunnies!
Anne :hugs: morning. I have to go now. I wanna go to the new flat and clean a bit there. I feel ugly today. I hate that feeling. It feels like my hair is dry, my skin is dry and everything is just blergh. I may just cut my hair today. I think I could go for some change, even though I really wanna let it grow.

Plus, the blackpurple in my hair right now looks a bot too red for my likes. :eek: I think I will dye it all black then. Argh :motz:

But hey, things are not *that* bad.
I better put some make up on...
Joy... sorry i tried to rep u so u wud get ur 3rd shiny but i get this:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yourjoyismylow again."

*sigh*
yourjoyismylow
Awww, what are you gonna see? I am about to take a nice bath and then get dressed and possibly go out. Or pack. Moving is happening quickly :biggrin:

How are you today darling :love:

I played some I AM X for you :p:

Walk the line. bio of Jonny Cash. Yeah im ace! I am X: Excellent:yy:
howdy
nicolo
howdy

yep Howdy indeed! lol
Jack Twist
yep Howdy indeed! lol

silly rabbit :p:
that reminds me i want to see kill bill again

Latest