The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

interview questions

I have an interview at Westminster next week and im feeling very nervous because i dont know what they gonna ask. The course that ive chosen is BEng electronic engineering. Can anyone give me some advice and possible questions that they might ask. Also how long is the interview normally? Thanks
You could try taking a look at these typical "generic" type questions - they all tend to follow the same style and pathway; even if some places mix things up. Take a look and try and fit some of your own answers in to the examples - hopefully someone who knows a bit about the specific subject pathway can offer some further tips. Good luck.

http://www.learningtechnologies.ac.uk/itq/studentservices/UCAS/submission3/page_25.htm
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
i went for the contemporary media practice interview, and they just asked the normal type of questions, like, why this course, what do you want to do in the future, and some info about yourself.
dont worry about the questions, stay relaxed, open minded, dont say the first thing that comes into your head, take time and articulate, you wanna seem genuine not rehearsed.

oh yeah, the interview was like 10 minutes, goes quickly though.
Reply 3
Here are the 10 questions you’re most likely to be asked in a job interview:
1. Tell me about yourself.

2. What interests you about this opening? (Or why do you want to work for us?)

3. What do you know about our company so far?

4. Why did you leave your last job? (Or why are you thinking about leaving your current job?)
5. Tell me about your experience at ___. (Fill in past job.)
6. What experience do you have doing ____? (Fill in each of the major responsibilities of the job.)
7. Tell me about your strengths.
8. Tell me about a time when… (Fill in with situations relevant to the position. For instance: Tell me about when you had to take initiative you had to deal with a difficult customer you had to respond to a crisis you had to give difficult feedback to an employee You get the idea.)
9. What salary range are you looking for?

10. What questions do you have for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending