The Student Room Group

Freaking out about MPHARM Interview

I have my Uni of Birmingham, DMU, LJMU AND UCLAN MPHARM interviews coming up soon any tips and what kinda questions did they ask especially uni of Birmingham ?
Reply 1
Original post by Rohan007best
I have my Uni of Birmingham, DMU, LJMU AND UCLAN MPHARM interviews coming up soon any tips and what kinda questions did they ask especially uni of Birmingham ?

Hey i had my uob interview a few weeks ago and got an offer. for uob just know the typical questions like why pharmacy, why uob, what skills you have etc.
Reply 2

They also could ask you to talk about a time when you demonstrated a certain trait. For these questions it’s really good to know the gphc standards and say them in your answers to show your understanding of what’s expected of pharmacists. They get really impressed if you mention them.
So just know about the gphc standards, and things like patient confidentiality etc. and you should be fine.
Hi there @Rohan007best - firstly congratulations on receiving an interview invite from all of these Universities including DMU!:banana:

Regarding our interview layout and content, as the other Universities may differ slightly, there is some helpful advice on the Interviews page for MPharm!🧫

I would recommend (if it will help you) bringing a pen and paper to jot down your working and any Qs. This may also help you with the maths portion of the interview! 🧮 Remember: asking for a repeat of the question is no bad thing if you need clarity😊

Your interview will last between 15 and 30 minutes. The interviewer will ask you some questions about yourself and your interest in pharmacy so that you can showcase your communication skills. You will then be asked some numeracy questions (calculator not allowed, but as above, you may use pen and paper) followed by a hypothetical scenario to assess your values and judgement. Finally, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions!🤓

Below are some Top Tips from the team as well as sample questions ---❔ ---
Interview advice (dmu.ac.uk)
Pharmacy interview sample questions (dmu.ac.uk)

All the best for each of your interviews!

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.
Original post by nurustar
Hey i had my uob interview a few weeks ago and got an offer. for uob just know the typical questions like why pharmacy, why uob, what skills you have etc.
what kinda things did u say for why uob?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending