The Student Room Group

HMRC interview

Hi guys, I have an interview coming up for "Tax Compliance Auditor" at HMRC, has anyone had an interview for this role or currently works in this role? just want some help regarding what potential interview questions may come up and what the role consist off?
Many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by abhuss123
Hi guys, I have an interview coming up for "Tax Compliance Auditor" at HMRC, has anyone had an interview for this role or currently works in this role? just want some help regarding what potential interview questions may come up and what the role consist off?
Many thanks
Hi, I have an interview coming up too. Any idea what the experienced technical questions will be like?

Thanks
Reply 2
Hi, sorry I am not sure myself, need some help on it, any tips you could give for interview prep?
also, as per job description, the civil service 'behaviours' are not included for the interview, the "Experience, Technical and Strength based questions" will be asked, does this mean we do not need to follow the STAR method when answering questions?
Many thanks
Reply 3
I had the interview yesterday.. didn't really know what to expect for the technical question 😅 but it wasn't too bad and they asked follow up questions to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending