The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Mpharm Interviews at Lincoln and dmu

I have my interviews with Lincoln and DMU in 10 days. Does anyone have experience with interviews from these universities? Please give me some tips!
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have my interviews with Lincoln and DMU in 10 days. Does anyone have experience with interviews from these universities? Please give me some tips!
Dear @Anonymous #1 - firstly, congratulations on getting an Interview for our MPharm programme here at DMU, and for Lincoln as well! 😇🥼🥳

We can only speak specifically to our interview layout and content, so it may be best to ask Lincoln in their TSR Forum, or over the phone with their team to clarify their interview system. There is some helpful advice on the Interviews page for MPharm at DMU though!🧫

I would recommend (if it will help you) bringing a pen and paper to jot down your working and help you with the maths portion of the interview! 🧮
Remember: asking for a repeat of the question is no bad thing if you need clarity😊

Your interview will last between 15 and 30 minutes. The interviewer will ask you some questions about yourself and why you are interested in pharmacy so that you can showcase your communication skills. You will then be asked some numeracy questions (calculator not allowed, but as above, you may use pen and paper) followed by a hypothetical scenario to assess your values and judgement.

Finally, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions!🤓Below are some Top Tips from the team as well as sample questions ---❔ ---
Interview advice (dmu.ac.uk)
Pharmacy interview sample questions (dmu.ac.uk)

All the best!

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Make sure you know how to do drug dose calculations, there's a few examples of these types of questions online. the standards for pharmacy professionals are quite important (you may get asked about these so make sure you can speak at length about them).Also just know why you want to go to that university and why you want to study pharmacy. Good luck !
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Original post by De Montfort University
Dear @Anonymous #1 - firstly, congratulations on getting an Interview for our MPharm programme here at DMU, and for Lincoln as well! 😇🥼🥳
We can only speak specifically to our interview layout and content, so it may be best to ask Lincoln in their TSR Forum, or over the phone with their team to clarify their interview system. There is some helpful advice on the Interviews page for MPharm at DMU though!🧫
I would recommend (if it will help you) bringing a pen and paper to jot down your working and help you with the maths portion of the interview! 🧮
Remember: asking for a repeat of the question is no bad thing if you need clarity😊
Your interview will last between 15 and 30 minutes. The interviewer will ask you some questions about yourself and why you are interested in pharmacy so that you can showcase your communication skills. You will then be asked some numeracy questions (calculator not allowed, but as above, you may use pen and paper) followed by a hypothetical scenario to assess your values and judgement.
Finally, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions!🤓Below are some Top Tips from the team as well as sample questions ---❔ ---
Interview advice (dmu.ac.uk)
Pharmacy interview sample questions (dmu.ac.uk)
All the best!

Hi I just wanted to ask for the DMU which I have in a month`s time, what type of documentation do I need to show? Can I show an expired passport photograph?
Original post by da_r
Hi I just wanted to ask for the DMU which I have in a month`s time, what type of documentation do I need to show? Can I show an expired passport photograph?

Hi there @da_r I would advise that you may need an in-date and valid form of identification with you.🤔
However, it is best to clarify this directly with the Admissions Team, as the Interview Team form part of that team :biggrin:

You can get in touch with our Admissions team on the following:
T: +44 (0) 116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday; 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time)
E: [email protected] (email responses can take at least 10 working days, as the team are receiving a high volume of requests at this time)

The team will be happy to help and clarify further for you! Best wishes for your upcoming interview🥳🤓

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending