The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Talk to the stylist, it depends on your hair type and your face. Also your height if it's that long. Or post a pic, but I'm sure no one here wants to be held responsible for a bad haircut.
Reply 2
lol thanks anyways, im 159 cms tall, one sec ill try and find a pic
short back and sides
Reply 4
Sounds like me....my hair is that length, poker straight and I have a fringe. I want a more modern style but I want to keep my length!
Reply 5
xD rt, heres a pic of my head, its the only one i have, don't laugh at it xD
Reply 6
Its a bit of a dodgy pic and my hair is in french plaits, but i need ideas as too what to have done :smile:
Reply 7
Some layers in it would give it more movement and definition, did you want to keep the length?
Reply 8
Yeh i like the length, hmm layers, do you mean shaped round the face aswell?
Reply 9
big line up the middle - the ladies love that :smile:
Reply 10
Im am a girl :eek: and seriously i need help!
Reply 11
well you'll be in lesbian heaven then :smile:

No sorry umm dont cut it yourself PLEASE - get something nice i dunno sorry
Reply 12
Maybe, but not necessarily. I think you're best just talking to your hairdresser, they will be able to show you exactly what they think is right. If you get there a few minutes early they will probably have a few hair magazines around you can look through to find a style you like. Don't be afraid to take along a picture and ask them if the style will work on you, they know best and get requests like that all the time.
Reply 13
Lol, im getting it done at a hairdressers, but i have no idea, im going to a wedding tomorrow afternoon and i need to look nice!
Reply 14
Ok thanks Sammy you have been a great help! :biggrin:
i think you could look nice with a fringe, it would just frame your face more..layering hairs always good, ooh you could have one of those sideways fringe things like sharon in eastenders had, that would be kool.

Latest