The Student Room Group

highgate sixth form interview

hi, i have applied to highgate sixth form, and will be interviewed on maths, economics, english and history. i was wondering what questions they might ask, the interview style, and how i can maximise my chances of getting in?
Reply 1
Hi I am also applying to Highgate and taking interviews for Maths, Geography, Government and Politics, and Spanish. I was actually wondering the same thing because there aren't any helpful sources to help me prepare.
Original post by maisam26
Hi I am also applying to Highgate and taking interviews for Maths, Geography, Government and Politics, and Spanish. I was actually wondering the same thing because there aren't any helpful sources to help me prepare.

how have u been preparing because i’m not really sure what to do?
Reply 3
Original post by aliceweitz2008
how have u been preparing because i’m not really sure what to do?

Well Im not sure either How to prepare
I am definitely not ready and I only applied less than a month ago. Sorry if I couldn’t be of much help but I’ve tried looking at general interview questions and trying to develop answers based off of those, but this is my first time doing any sort of interviews. What others sixth forms did you apply to?
Original post by maisam26
Well Im not sure either How to prepare
I am definitely not ready and I only applied less than a month ago. Sorry if I couldn’t be of much help but I’ve tried looking at general interview questions and trying to develop answers based off of those, but this is my first time doing any sort of interviews. What others sixth forms did you apply to?

hi, I’ve just been trying to read up on things i’ve studies recently in the subjects I have applied for. also do u think that there r a lot of ppl applying and is it hard to get in because i’m not really sure
Reply 5
hi, I’ve just been trying to read up on things i’ve studies recently in the subjects I have applied for. also do u think that there r a lot of ppl applying and is it hard to get in because i’m not really sure

I’m not sure how many ppl are applying but I’ve heard it’s quite competitive what time r ur interviews tomorrow?
Reply 6

Hi how were your interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending