The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

repping for 3rd year central and performance arts :biggrin:
msw91
Hehe...got my place today for Performance Arts - whats everyone doing for accomodation? :biggrin: x

didn't i help you with your PS?

:awesome:
Reply 22
francescarella

YOU DID!!!!!!
Reply 23
francescarella

YOU DID!!!!!!
Reply 24
Zosie
I'm staying in Clandon House - I was looking at renting somewhere privately with a group of people but then just wanted to get it sorted so went for that instead. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I went for Clandon House too in the end, what floor are you on? I did halls in first year and private renting with mates last year, but it wasn't really feasible this year - and the price is definitely an attraction.
I'm thinking of applying to Central to do Scenic Art. The course sounds AMAZING and I was torn between going to Drama School and going to University for Art next year, being as I have more talent in Art although I LOVE Musical Theatre/Drama. However, this is perfectly in-between them both and I reckon I'd love it.

Has anyone else got an interview for this, or is anyone already on the course that can give me any information? My drawing skills are quite good (example: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/SarahStonehouse/Art/Traditional%20Work/JohnnyDeppViperRoom.jpg) so I think I've got a little chance. I understand how hard it is to get in though and if I was offered an interview I'd have to work really hard trying to make extra stuff for my interview. I also don't have BBC at A Level, I have CCD but then I have a Foundation Degree on top of it so that might help.

So yeah, any ideas? Because I'd love to go there.
thejonsmith
I went for Clandon House too in the end, what floor are you on? I did halls in first year and private renting with mates last year, but it wasn't really feasible this year - and the price is definitely an attraction.

you at central? say wha?
Reply 27
francescarella
you at central? say wha?

Nah, why do you ask? :confused:
thejonsmith
Nah, why do you ask? :confused:

see thread title:rolleyes:
iz got confuzzled.
Reply 29
what's the application and audition/interview process like for the DATE course? im thinking of applying for it as it sounds perfect for me, i hope to go on to teaching. is there a audition fee for it? i looked on the website and it doesnt say anything about doing an audition or a fee but is this correct? thanks all :smile: x

Latest