The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A Large Town In France
Myself, Ape, Madjack and Kirsten are all banned by request. For my part, I realized that I was wasting frankly ridiculous amounts of time on here and Facebook, so got myself banned from everywhere that wasn't directly useful (so AAM, maths help and Cambridge). I plan on getting my brother to change my Facebook password in the immediate run up to my exams, too.

I've got this dupe so that I can post if I have to, but I intentionally lose the password each time, so that it's a pain to try to. Similarly, I have to logout to even read this thread, so whilst it's not a hard limitation, it works well enough.

-TheUnbeliever.

Wow. How dramatic :tongue: I have to say I was wondering how some of you guys managed to keep up the posting levels of pre-exam results threads and still like eat and sleep and stuff :tongue:
Most embarrassing moment ever happened to me this morning- I fell off the treadmill when I was running at 9km/h and went flying about two foot of the end :o: . There was only like 10 other people there at the time but they all burst out laughing. So this is what karma feels like :p: .
Reply 182
moonshine_1991
Most embarrassing moment ever happened to me this morning- I fell off the treadmill when I was running at 9km/h and went flying about two foot of the end :o: . There was only like 10 other people there at the time but they all burst out laughing. So this is what karma feels like :p: .

:rofl:
Reply 183
Crap. I forgot how much bloody stuff there was in unit 2 to revise for biology.

I got to the heart..and now I can't take anything in. :erm:

*Is screwed*
So in a week or so there'll only really be about 2 months left of school~~

Thank **** :mmm:
Reply 185
Pedrobear
So in a week or so there'll only really be about 2 months left of school~~

Thank **** :mmm:

Really? Wow. School finished for me ages ago, :h:

Tbh, you'll feel quite weird getting your leavers form signed. I absolutely detested my old school, but the leaver's form was a big reality shock.

Still, I was running out jumping and stuff.

:erm:

So many bans. It's like a fashion.
LuhLah
Really? Wow. School finished for me ages ago, :h:

Tbh, you'll feel quite weird getting your leavers form signed. I absolutely detested my old school, but the leaver's form was a big reality shock.

Still, I was running out jumping and stuff.

:erm:

So many bans. It's like a fashion.

Ah it's not a worry... I wish I'd left last year, so much. This year has been a waste in every aspect possible, it's not even funny. Would've been great to take your path, but silly things got in the way. I envy you :mmm:

Yea, all the cool kids are doing it. :p:
Reply 187
Pedrobear
Ah it's not a worry... I wish I'd left last year, so much. This year has been a waste in every aspect possible, it's not even funny. Would've been great to take your path, but silly things got in the way. I envy you :mmm:

Yea, all the cool kids are doing it. :p:

We shall not conform with the norms and not request a ban. You in? :awesome:

College has its pros and cons. It's a big step up from the social scene though, you wouldn't believe how different all the bitchy "omg jean shagged ross with a fork" crap just seems to disappear :bubbles:

:teehee:

School...

Closed.

The snow knows how I roll :proud:

BRB BED
Reply 189
Pedrobear

School...

Closed.

BRB BED

Ooooh lucky you :p: I'm not going in till my free periods :teehee:
I have an unconditional from Edinburgh! ...Unfortunately for Civil Engineering not Medicine...:p:
TheRabbit
I have an unconditional from Edinburgh! ...Unfortunately for Civil Engineering not Medicine...:p:

At least you have reply for one of your courses. I am still waiting for both law and history decisions...
moonshine_1991
At least you have reply for one of your courses. I am still waiting for both law and history decisions...

Well, given they've had my application since the first week of October and they don't interview, they have certainly taken their time! 3/4 of my Guidance class haven't heard anything either so your certainly not alone.
TheRabbit
Well, given they've had my application since the first week of October and they don't interview, they have certainly taken their time! 3/4 of my Guidance class haven't heard anything either so your certainly not alone.

Oh, I know that I'm not alone but I thought they might have made the decision sooner seeing as the gave me offers for both courses last year- even if it is a rejection.
Just got a filling. Pretty uncomfortable but not too bad. Then I got told that the tooth is ****** and that I need to come back next month and if it's not improved, I need a root canal. If that doesn't work, it's getting yanked. :frown:
Reply 195
Ugh, I'm dreading seeing my lecturer about this nab situation tomorrow :frown:
Meteorshower
Wow. How dramatic :tongue: I have to say I was wondering how some of you guys managed to keep up the posting levels of pre-exam results threads and still like eat and sleep and stuff :tongue:

I prefer to practice some self-discipline and self-control :haughty:

:awesome:

... Did you go to an iGod thing in St Andrews this week? :teehee:
TheRabbit

Congratulations!! You deserve it. :hugs: It must be killing having to wait so long. :frown:

Me and 10 other people have been rejected from Edinburgh at my school. :eek: Only one person has managed to get a place so far, but he isn't going to accept it, so no one from our school will be at Ed this year. :p:

The wait from Glasgow is horrible, I have fallen hard for it. :nothing:
Pedrobear

School...

Closed.

BRB BED

Lucky. Our school sent home people who only lived in like two areas home. Lots of people just stayed off even if they could get in, but I hauled my ass in through the epic slush. :facepalm2:
LuhLah
Ugh, I'm dreading seeing my lecturer about this nab situation tomorrow :frown:

Tell! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending