The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A Large Town In France
I've been lying in bed for the last three hours. I have literally no motivation to get up. :o:

Open the curtains. :yep:

:p:
Reply 3981
Madjackismad
Do them in your backgarden? :awesome: I did that a few times during study leave last year. :yep:

I might do tbh :smile: yaay
I'm wasting the day sat inside, Arcadia mentioned her bike and now I've got the urge to go for a cycle run. :smile:

Madjackismad
Are you sure about that?

:sigh:

Not now, no. :sigh:
ArcadiaHouse
NEW KFC BREADLESS SANDWICH

http://www.salon.com/food/food_business/index.html?story=/food/feature/2010/04/08/double_down_interview

It looks so ... wrong ... :cry2:

As if KFC couldn't be more revolting. :shifty:

Checked the date, it wasn't April 1. :p:

I can see Atkins dieters rejoicing :p:
I hate the fact there is soo much to learn for geography . I might make a list of everything I need to know and then tick things off now am off shopping needed a break .
stefany-a
I hate the fact there is soo much to learn for geography . I might make a list of everything I need to know and then tick things off now am off shopping needed a break .

That's the biggest problem with higher but at least the topics are interesting (bias :p:). I actually made a list of what I needed to do/what comes up most years, giving a bit of guidance. How did you find the atmosphere unit?
rosie9391
That's the biggest problem with higher but at least the topics are interesting (bias :p:). I actually made a list of what I needed to do/what comes up most years, giving a bit of guidance. How did you find the atmosphere unit?

do you still have that list ? :p: I keep thinking I have forgotten something. I quite enjoyed higher geography, atmosphere topic was alright, I got full marks on that topic in the prelim :woo: but I remember rushing the last question hah I think i ended upo writing in bullet points :frown:
stefany-a
do you still have that list ? :p: I keep thinking I have forgotten something. I quite enjoyed higher geography, atmosphere topic was alright, I got full marks on that topic in the prelim :woo: but I remember rushing the last question hah I think i ended upo writing in bullet points :frown:

I do... but it's at uni along with all my other H/AH Geography notes. :p: Nice one, a lot of people seem to stuggle with that topic.
rosie9391
I do... but it's at uni along with all my other H/AH Geography notes. :p: Nice one, a lot of people seem to stuggle with that topic.

I have picked advance higher geography for next year :wink: but there only a few people doing it so it might not run :frown: how is advance higher geog ? I have heard its completly the opposite to higher
It's too nice outside. If only the trees were not bare :moon:
Bipolar Dipole
It's too nice outside. If only the trees were not bare :moon:

Easier to climb when bare, though. :p:
stefany-a
I have picked advance higher geography for next year :wink: but there only a few people doing it so it might not run :frown: how is advance higher geog ? I have heard its completly the opposite to higher

There were only 4 people in my AH class, pretty good informal atmosphere. :yep:

Geography stuff

Omg my neighbourgh is cutting grass :coma:

******* highers!!! I feel like I'm chained in the house lol
Bacon... and cheese.

On chicken...

Seriously?

There are no words.
rosie9391
I'm wasting the day sat inside, Arcadia mentioned her bike and now I've got the urge to go for a cycle run. :smile:

The tyres were flat so I thought it'd be fun to just go for a walk with my iPod. 90 mins there and back, 3 hours in total and my feet are throbbing. My Dunlops don't usually cause pain!!

I am in a great deal of pain. :shifty:

I enjoyed it for the first 2 hours 15 mins. :p: Now an excuse to lie in my bed ... :moon:
Pedrobear
Bacon... and cheese.

On chicken...

Seriously?

There are no words.

I dare you to try one :colone: if you think your arteries are up to it!!
Reply 3996
Another national been and gone and I didn't win any money. Again.

Although maybe my lifetime supply of luck has ran out as my horse won 4 years ago...
:awesome:

I've reinvented myself.
Madjackismad
:awesome:

I've reinvented myself.

Reinvented in what way? :p:
Alias Grace
Reinvented in what way? :p:

Was a joke. Just have new threads, y'know. :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending