The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheUnbeliever
:flute:

It is reflective of my childlike innocence. :puppyeyes:

Childlike innocence? Meh! :p:

Madjackismad
Did you ever have the squeaky gradually turning deep then sporadically squealing situation? I did. :rofl: But yeah, my voice is deep. :sexface:

My change was steady and gradual from the boy soprano I was originally to the baritone I am now :sexface:
ukdragon37

My change was steady and gradual from the boy soprano I was originally to the baritone I am now :sexface:

The chicks dig the baritones. :sexface: I dunno if I'm baritone or bass. Kinda in between.
ukdragon37

I'm not altogether certain that you can use 'meh' as an explanation. :laugh: It seems rather contrary.

Hey, there's a good bit of me that's actually about 3 years old :biggrin:
Madjackismad
:awesome:

So you can straddle the horse better?

No, I am being serious.

Don't worry, you'll wake up one morning in uni with your legs right through the (now destroyed wall). :yep:

Maybe I can. :colone:

Hah, don't know about that although this darn single bed is a bit on the short side and my feet hang out. :nothing:

TheUnbeliever
:flute:

It is reflective of my childlike innocence. :puppyeyes:

Childlike, I'll give you that but innocence. :laugh:

:p:
TheUnbeliever
I'm not altogether certain that you can use 'meh' as an explanation. :laugh: It seems rather contrary.

Would you have preferred if I used "Bah" or "Pah" or "my ****"? :p:

TheUnbeliever
Hey, there's a good bit of me that's actually about 3 years old :biggrin:

And I'll bet he gets scared witless by what the other parts of you are up to :laugh:

Madjackismad
The chicks dig the baritones. :sexface: I dunno if I'm baritone or bass. Kinda in between.

If you can sing C3 (second space of bass clef) or below then you are more of a bass.
rosie9391
Childlike, I'll give you that but innocence. :laugh:

:puppyeyes: Oh well, I reckon I can settle for 1 of 2. :p:

What's horse riding like, by the way? I've been tempted by it, and it's something that my parents seem bizarrely keen for me to take up. :lolwut:
TheUnbeliever
What's horse riding like, by the way? I've been tempted by it, and it's something that my parents seem bizarrely keen for me to take up. :lolwut:

Why, you must be well prepared for your future as part of the landed gentry! :mmm:

Sorry can't resist :p:
ukdragon37
Why, you must be well prepared for your future as part of the landed gentry! :mmm:

Sorry can't resist :p:

:shifty: I'm the second generation of my family to go to university, and the first to do so from something other than abject, miserable poverty. My parents worked and work for my brother and me.

I'm aware that this sounds like I'm annoyed, but I'm not :smile:

ukdragon37
And I'll bet he gets scared witless by what the other parts of you are up to :laugh:

I really have no idea what you're talking about...

:flute: :bubbles:
TheUnbeliever

:laugh: I enjoy it, but more so being around the animals and tend to do in-hand showing. It's good once you get out of the school and have a trot around the woods. :yep:

Maybe Polo would be up your street? :awesome:

:p:
TheUnbeliever
:shifty: I'm the second generation of my family to go to university, and the first to do so from something other than abject, miserable poverty. My parents worked and work for my brother and me.

I'm aware that this sounds like I'm annoyed, but I'm not :smile:

Sorry, it's just you know, we state school kids sees a private school kid and assume... :mmm:

I'm sure Madjack agrees :colone:
rosie9391
:laugh: I enjoy it, but more so being around the animals and tend to do in-hand showing. It's good once you get out of the school and have a trot around the woods. :yep:

Maybe Polo would be up your street? :awesome:

Awesome, I'll maybe give it a go at some point. Thanks!

Probably not. Ball games aren't really my forte. :sexface:

ukdragon37
Sorry, it's just you know, we state school kids sees a private school kid and assume... :mmm:

I'm sure Madjack agrees :colone:

To be honest, most people I knew had middle-class but hardworking parents. And, to be honest, some of the people with the most spectacularly rich parents were amongst the most pleasant. :smile: I think there's an inferiority complex fostered in the state school system that's entirely misplaced. I helped out a bit with other schools, and they were often intimidated by the grounds themselves, and got cowed despite the fact that they were just as able or capable as the students or teams from mine.

Don't get me wrong, there are problems. But it's not like everyone at an independent school was born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
TheUnbeliever
To be honest, most people I knew had middle-class but hardworking parents. And, to be honest, some of the people with the most spectacularly rich parents were amongst the most pleasant. :smile: I think there's an inferiority complex fostered in the state school system that's entirely misplaced. I helped out a bit with other schools, and they were often intimidated by the grounds themselves, and got cowed despite the fact that they were just as able or capable as the students or teams from mine.

Don't get me wrong, there are problems. But it's not like everyone at an independent school was born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Oh I know that's the case (partly because I enjoy it very much when I go to a private school for a chess match and pwn them :laugh: ) but the idea's prevalent in the collective psychology in the school and it's fun to just assume and and make fun of private school kids in the banter sometimes.
ukdragon37
sub

Why? :p:
TheUnbeliever
Why? :p:

"sub"? :unsure:
ukdragon37
"sub"? :unsure:

I thought your username was a different colour, but perhaps I was wrong. :smile:
TheUnbeliever
I thought your username was a different colour, but perhaps I was wrong. :smile:

Oh no, I didn't renew my sub after the one Ape gave me expired. Not really that useful tbh.
Reply 5997
I gotta get me a sleeping pattern :sigh:
bex285
I gotta get me a sleeping pattern :sigh:

Did you manage to find your camera (or was it a phone)?
...I'm a 6th year come leaver to be, can I join this thread?

Latest

Trending

Trending