The Student Room Group
I'm just glad it's over, hopefully got a B (Got a C in the prelim, going by those boundaries up there) :smile: French on Tuesday! How wonderful. Also, I don't understand why Biology always seems to start at 1 o'clock and not 9? Not complaining, though.
Reply 9721
ScoCmac
See Thanks for destroying my happiness in getting an A Band 1 last year :frown:

Think how bad those who got less than that must feel :sigh:
Like the new thread title! (Well except I don't like what it means)

Hope Higher/AH English went ok, I was thinking of you guys!
Reply 9723
bex285
Think how bad those who got less than that must feel :sigh:

This. An A is a A.

Thanks for the comment earlier btw :hugs:
Reply 9724
LuhLah
This. An A is a A.

Thanks for the comment earlier btw :hugs:

Well said, my brother! :p:
Reply 9725
bex285
Well said, my brother! :p:

Yeah. I'm not being rude, but unless the band's part of your offer then get over it lol :woo:

and I'm being grammatically incorrect on purpose!!! haaaaahhaaaaa :Woo:
CallumFR

Mechanics past papers - 2002
1st 4 pages of 2002 (my computer won't let me make it one file)
TheRabbit
Mechanics past papers - 2002
1st 4 pages of 2002 (my computer won't let me make it one file)

I'm forever in your debt! Thank you very very much :biggrin:
CallumFR

Last page of questions and 1st 4 pages of solutions (my teachers so there may be mistakes)
CallumFR
I'm forever in your debt! Thank you very very much :biggrin:

first 5 pages of 2003
(I think 5 is the first answer page)
Reply 9730
TheRabbit
Like the new thread title! (Well except I don't like what it means)

:proud:

I heard there was tonnes of U question in the CR paper today...It was like that last year, so I wonder if this is a new trend they're going for?
CallumFR

last of 2003 - thats it for now, if I get a chance I will do 2004 and 2001
Reply 9733
C274
:proud:

I heard there was tonnes of U question in the CR paper today...It was like that last year, so I wonder if this is a new trend they're going for?

I think so yeah. They even put in little boxes saying "be sure to answer U questions in your own words". Maybe their testing vocab rather than constant analysis :dontknow:
TheRabbit

Cheers for all the papers! :smile:
Reply 9735
LuhLah
I think so yeah. They even put in little boxes saying "be sure to answer U questions in your own words". Maybe their testing vocab rather than constant analysis :dontknow:

I haven't seen the question paper, but my friend said they've taken the "Use your own words" wording out of each U question and simply said it at the start. To be honest, if you do enough papers (not you specifically, just in general) then you should get the idea that what they want you to do is be a thesaurus and change every word you can into your own words. I guess they just wanna separate the wheat from the chaff, as my English teacher would say.
TheRabbit
Last page of questions and 1st 4 pages of solutions (my teachers so there may be mistakes)

Woops, forgot about the rest of the answers:
Reply 9737
C274
I haven't seen the question paper, but my friend said they've taken the "Use your own words" wording out of each U question and simply said it at the start. To be honest, if you do enough papers (not you specifically, just in general) then you should get the idea that what they want you to do is be a thesaurus and change every word you can into your own words. I guess they just wanna separate the wheat from the chaff, as my English teacher would say.

Meh, idc, it's over :awesome:
LuhLah

Our teacher was telling us that the U questions were answered really badly the last few years, for no apparent reason. I had a little giggle when I saw the box with "USE YOUR OWN WORDS" at the start, well duh o.O
Reply 9739
LuhLah
Yeah. I'm not being rude, but unless the band's part of your offer then get over it lol :woo:

and I'm being grammatically incorrect on purpose!!! haaaaahhaaaaa :Woo:

The band is my life :colone:
You're mentoooo! :p:
mmm cola bottles :love:
i reeally need to stop eating :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending