The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So what time were you people thinking of meeting if the 27th goes ahead? :smile:
Reply 1381
Pedrobear
:sigh: opposite for me, I slept an hour there from 6 til 7 and that's about the first time I've deliberately slept this week. Feel quite sick actually.

blehh

Roll on extended essay in an hour & a half :mmm:

Lol, I have a prelim and two NABs next week :P
:woo: unconditional from Aberdeen :woo:

Guys, should i get my leavers hoodie in royal blue, bottle green or kelly green??!!! (trust me, I have done well to cut down the options this much - there was about 30 different colours to choose from!)

My favourite colour is blue but I haven't got any green jumpers and the school colours are navy blue and green.
TheRabbit

Guys, should i get my leavers hoodie in royal blue, bottle green or kelly green??!!! (trust me, I have done well to cut down the options this much - there was about 30 different colours to choose from!)

My favourite colour is blue but I haven't got any green jumpers and the school colours are navy blue and green.

Congrats! :biggrin: Are you going to go for Aberdeen then?

Our hoodie is a dark navy colour, really nice as well. Has everyones name at the back. I think it was The School Leavers Company.
Madjackismad
Congrats! :biggrin: Are you going to go for Aberdeen then?

Our hoodie is a dark navy colour, really nice as well. Has everyones name at the back. I think it was The School Leavers Company.

I don't know, it will sort of depend on Dundee - as it is probably the better Medical school - except I loved Aberdeen so either way i will be happy!:biggrin:

Our hoodies come from Leavers Hoodies .com and we can choose from just about any colour under the sun :p:
TheRabbit

Many congratulations! :party:
ukdragon37
Many congratulations! :party:

Thanks

Yeah, i have been having a party on my own since my Dad is working and my brother doesn't really understand what it means to me!
Hey guys. 'K-Neg' here. Just thought I'd drop by. :awesome:

TheRabbit

yayayayayayayay! :biggrin: Two friends heard back from them today as well. Congrats! Is that your favourite/firm?

Luhlah
:awesome:

SLEEP GODAMMIT!! :p:

Madjackismad

Bloody ebay dude didn't take the money. :frown: So I still need Friday! UGH. :o:

ArcadiaHouse

Hey, have you heard back from Glasgow yet? :smile:

:eek: Only 5 more school weeks left. :frown: IT'S THE END OF AN ERA! :eek3:

hey ho.
Alter-ego
Hey, have you heard back from Glasgow yet? :smile:

:eek: Only 5 more school weeks left. :frown: IT'S THE END OF AN ERA! :eek3:

hey ho.

Hello. No, it is driving me absolutely mental.

I cannot wait to leave school. :smile: You've cheered me up by reminding me of that :awesome: Five weeks!! :woo:
TheRabbit

Congrats!:biggrin:
TheRabbit
I don't know, it will sort of depend on Dundee - as it is probably the better Medical school - except I loved Aberdeen so either way i will be happy!:biggrin:

Our hoodies come from Leavers Hoodies .com and we can choose from just about any colour under the sun :p:

Well, whatever one you'll go to, you'll be following the same course. Can't be producing inadequate doctors now, can we? :p:

Alter-ego
Bloody ebay dude didn't take the money. So I still need Friday! UGH.

Eh, so you haven't got a ticket for TITP? :lolwut:

I'm not looking forward till the end of school. Every day I'm in school I'm dreading the end, but looking forward to the student exchange which will sort of be the last hurrah (we're back on the last week of school anyway).
TheRabbit

Congratulations! All the stressing is over and you can sit back for the rest of the year. :yay:

Get the blue, by far the nicest colour for a leavers hoodie :smile: .
Another shout for blue.
Reply 1393
LuhLah
visiting

stefany-a
hour

found this, don't know if it's any use to you but here anyway :p:
Reply 1394
bex285
found this, don't know if it's any use to you but here anyway :p:

You are such a gem :hugs: Thanks :smile:
Reply 1395
LuhLah
You are such a gem :hugs: Thanks :smile:

Nae bother :p: :biggrin:
Reply 1396
Ok guys, brainstorm a minute.

Do I:

A - Go straight to uni being 17 and turn 18 halfway through the year and get it over with, or;
B - Take a gap year and do the HNC Biological/Biomed/Applied Science + Maths.

Ahhh, I wish I had a decision maker...where did my 8ball go :beard:
LuhLah
A - Go straight to uni being 17 and turn 18 halfway through the year and get it over with, or;

This. So much.
LuhLah
Ok guys, brainstorm a minute.

Do I:

B - Take a gap year and do the HNC Biological/Biomed/Applied Science + Maths.

Ahhh, I wish I had a decision maker...where did my 8ball go :beard:

8ball? You have two options. Flip a coin. :p:
Reply 1399
A Large Town In France
This. So much.

Why? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending