The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can't argue with that! :smile:
Reply 21
kitty123
You're welcome :smile: At the moment it is minimum of 8 hours every week on the psychology side but i also have a seminar once every two weeks. You do an optional module in the 1st year as well so i have an extra couple of hours , but that varies depending on what you choose ( if you do pick warwick, sort that out as soon as you can spaces for everything fill up quick). It doesn't sound like a lot, but there is a lot recommended reading that you have to do ( which i have neglected a bit :s-smilie:) but you will get that anywhere. The lectures so far have all been very approachable so it shouldn't be a problem if you want to set up a meet with one to discuss something.

Glad to hear you like the science side, one of my friends didn't realise and isn't too pleased about it. I really enjoy it, at first i did think it would be loosely based on psychology but at the moment we are doing a really interesting module on abnormal psychology so it's all good!

Okay, sounds good. Well, plenty of time to have a part time job and join plenty of societies, I guess!

Yeah, the lecturers did seem very nice on the open day.

Sounds very interesting! Thanks once again.
Reply 22
GodspeedGehenna
Our head of department is a neuroscientist, as are a lot of our lecturers.

*cough pick Rhul cough*

Your powers of persuasion have convinced me. :yep:
llacerta
Your powers of persuasion have convinced me. :yep:

:woo:

See you on campus. :gah:

Latest