The Student Room Group

Starting salary for Pharmacy?

Scroll to see replies

t's safe to assume that for many people, mere entry into the top half of the earnings pyramid does not mean you are earning a "big" salary.

How about the top 25%? A gross annual salary of £31,759 - measured across all jobs - gets you into that club.
Women at work in an aluminium factory in the 1950s
Attitudes towards wealth have shifted repeatedly

How about if you make the top 10%? The ASHE figures reveal that a salary of £44,881 is enough to just edge into that top bracket.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8151355.stm

top 10% - :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 101
Guys, any idea whether pharmacy pays more than optometry?
Or is it the other way around?
anyone know about the wages for industrial pharmacists?
does anyone know what the startling salary is for a pharmacist in east mids
Same as it is everywhere else I should think (apart from London weighting). Industrial, how long is a piece of string. There are so many types of industrial job, depends what you want.
I have a question regarding to this, that the pharmacist get their salaries after a year??
Original post by Leilah
I want to do pharmacy at ulsop too (first choice, 2nd choice King's) - but that doesn't really sound great for after 4 years of study........:s-smilie:

hey lol, at least you can get a reasonably well-paying job, can't say that much about people with only a BSc
Hi,

I'm looking into a possible career in pharmacy and one of the things which I'm not too sure on, is the salary range for an industrial pharmacist. I've researched on what it's like for community and hospital pharmacists as there is a lot of information on the internet about them, but not so much on industrial pharmacy.

Can anyone who either knows an industrial pharmacist or is knowledgeable about this specialty.

(inb4 it's not all about money etc., I know it isn't, but there's no harm in knowing what you could expect to receive as renumeration.)

Many thanks!
tgog

P.s. I've already tried clicking on some of the links in this thread already, but it seems the pages to do with industrial pharmacy have been removed (error 404).
(edited 11 years ago)
has the pay changed since 2007?
Original post by thelizzister
has the pay changed since 2007?

Of course it has...
m Indian,
m in 3rd in B.Pharm so how much long it will take for xperience for godd job with good salary.i need to know dat coz m thinkin abt to shifting over der after complete my study to get a good job n of course salary too.
help me guys.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending