The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I agree with it being sweet, lol.. I grew up with mostly guys in the family so I've had to 'man up' over some things, as it were.. and in that respect it's nice when a guy likes the same 'cute' things that I do because then I don't feel like I'm being too overemotional, haha.
Reply 21
It's gay for a guy to like an adorable large penis.
No it's not gay:smile: unless you squeek like a girl upon stroking the cat then yes:wink:
Vybz Kartel
man how many times you wanna say cute? plus she gave you a panda? so where has this young woman been hiding these said pandas? btw i can see why your friends call you gay, jus sayin', you say some real feminine things highlighted in green to differentiate :smile:

he is slowly turning into a woman :lol::
your asking if it's gay to like dogs?

hmm NO.
Reply 25
no its not gay to like cute things. also not gay to like cute animals and pet them. it might be gay if you like cute clothing and wear hellokitty everywhere
Reply 26
My boyfriend says my budgie is cute and he isn't gay :h:

unless hes lying... :hmmm:
Reply 27
Anonymous

She looks like Mulan aswell. She's so cute. ^^

i love Mulan!!! best disney girl ever. Mulan had such a great soundtrack too.
Reply 28
I like looking at cute things and I'm no poof. Cute things usually cheer me up.

Like this

Spoiler

and this

Spoiler

Reply 29
the.white.rabbit
Awwww no it's not gay! It's cute...:smile:

I agree :smile:
Reply 30
crazylemon
I had it when I watched wit recently. For about half the film I was in tears.
V for vendetta had me close to....

Seven Pounds...that had me in tears :cry:
Reply 31
This is the most awesome cute animal I've seen.

I think they are illegal though! :frown:
i like cute things. im considered straight. well, nobody knows i like cute things, so no one judges me as gay
Reply 33
no it is not!! I can't believe the mean comments on here. Liking animals or cute things has nothing to do with your sexuality, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.
Anonymous
OK well to put it simply I'm a guy and I'm straight and do plenty of "guy things" but for some reason I have a like for "cute" things like cute animals and puppies, cats etc.

I love animals. Whenever I see a cute dog I'll stop to stroke it and there's my neighbour's persian cat which I always stop to stroke and cuddle every day on the way to uni.

Anyways when I mention this infront of my guy friends they make fun of me and tell me that I'm either strange or gay. What, gay for liking animals?

The girls don't seem to have a problem for it and there's this one girl I have a bit of a thing for who seems to think it's really sweet that I like cute animals as she does too so maybe this ain't such a bad thing?

So what do you all think? Guys; do any of you out there like "cute" things and what do you think of guys who do?

Girls; do you think it's strange for guys to like cute things? What do you think of guys who do?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

:facepalm:

Get a dictionary and look up the word 'homosexual'. If you are what it says in the definition, then yes, you're gay. Otherwise, don't waste people's time with pointless threads.
it is not gay at all...but from all ur posts, it seem u have a "sweet" side to you.......you seem to be threading on a thin line, mate.....I love cute animals too but I definitely don't sound "sweet"...
Reply 36
Real men don't care if other people think it's "gay" of them to like something
LOL no. Liking cute things has no bearing on your sexuality. Societal norms dictate that straight men ought to be emotionless robots, but give those norms the finger and just be yourself, because they're bull****.

Anonymous
Aw.

There's this girl I like at uni. Can you believe she gave me a panda for my birthday because I mentioned I wanted to go to China and hug a baby panda? It was so sickeningly cute.

Anyways I really have the hots for her. I love her cute personality and looks and I know she likes cute creatures too. I dream of moving in with her and maybe me and her could buy a poodle puppy and raise it as our little baby.

She looks like Mulan aswell. She's so cute. ^^

That is adorable! :smile:
No; it's only gay to have sex with other men.
Reply 39
No, unless the 'cute thing' is another guys behind.

Latest

Trending

Trending